1. Morning Wakeup Call

a.n.//^that's what jordan looks like

POV//Jordan

I woke up to the sound of my neighbor Shawn singing. It's a real inconvenience, but I'm not complaining. Ever since he got big on vine, he's been making videos every morning. My brother Matt is also big on vine, but the difference between him and Shawn is that Shawn actually has talent. Shawn and my brother are best friends, and also some of the most popular guys in school. Then there's me... I keep to myself, and only have a few close friends. 99% of the time people only know me as Matt Espinosa's little sister. Matt's only one year older than me, but literally everyone acts like I'm so much younger. 

It's currently 7:00 am, and Matt barged into my room screaming that we're leaving for school in 10 minutes. I instantly stood up, and began to get ready. I do all the usual things people do when they wake up. I peed, washed my face, brushed my hair, applied make up, and got dressed. I was wearing denim high waisted shorts with a white cropped tank top, and my checkered slip on vans. As I was rushing out of my room a foot popped out in front of me, and I completely ate shit. It was Shawn. "WHAT THE HELL!",  I screamed. "HAHAHAHA...", Shawn was laughing hysterically as I was laying on the floor. I began to laugh too even though I was actually in pain. "Thanks for waking me up today Mendes. I love waking up to voice cracks." I joked. He looked almost hurt until he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He's like a brother to me. He's always over here with Matt making dumb vines. 

As he threw me into the car to leave for school I couldn't stop laughing. Him and matt began to play music. We were listening to some Ed Sheeran, and they both were singing. I love to sing just not in front of people. I'm very shy when it comes to singing, yet I would like to become a singer one day. I'd like to say I'm pretty decent, but also no ones ever heard me sing to give me an honest opinion. We finally arrived at school, and I saw the most popular girl in school roll up in her new Audi. Her name's Madison Beer. I hated her. She was always so rude, and thought she was better than everyone. Once we all got out of the car she ran over to us tackling Shawn, and drowning him with kisses. Ew. She disgusted me. I can't believe Shawn was into a girl that was that self absorbed. But I do have to admit that girl can sing. Maybe that's why Shawn likes her so much... 

I was sitting in math class thanking God that school was almost over, and Summer was just around the corner. I was daydreaming in class when I heard my name being called out. "Jordan Espinosa. I'm sure you know the answer.", my teacher Mrs. Lynn said. I looked at the board to try and see if I could figure it out. "Umm 6?", I stated. She then nodded her head in approval, and continued with the lesson.

I met up with all my friends at lunch, and all they talked about was this kid named Cameron Dallas. They were all about social media, but I wasn't. I don't think that the things you post should define you as a person. I do have to admit though that this Cameron Dallas kid was hot af. But I have this other guy in mind that I'd like to get to know...