3. Cameron

As soon as I was told I had to go with them I instantly said no. I didn't wanna be stuck with a bunch of idiots that were only famous for being hot. The thought of seeing all these girls screaming over guys like my brother is ridiculous, comical actually. "JORDAN!", Matt screamed causing me to jump, and I stopped trying to think of ways to get out of it. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!", I screamed back. He just started laughing which pissed me off even more. "Guess who else is coming on the tour with us?" He asked me with a weird smirk on his face. "I don't know and I really don't care.", I stated. Literally no one on this tour is worth watching except for Shawn... I was in a daze when Matt finally said, "Cameron Dallas."

I played it cool on the outside like I didn't care, but damn this kid was hot and I get to go on tour with him. I'm sure he knew he was hot too so if I meet him I refuse to give him the attention he feels he deserves to have. I will NOT act like those others girls. I will stay calm and collected. I kept repeating that information in my head and I'm sure Matt caught on so he gasped, "OMG YOU LIKE CAMERON! JORDAN LIKES CAMERON. JORDAN WANTS TO MEET HIM!" I just rolled my eyes at him because he was acting like an idiot. I went to turn around and walk away and I saw Shawn starring at me. He looked different. He looked hurt somehow, but i don't know why...

Shawns POV
We were all sitting on the couch at the Espinosas discussing the tour, and once I heard that Jordan had to come I got kind of excited. Weird. But then she ran upstairs, she looked pissed. I saw her mom follow her up so me and Matt remained downstairs wondering what was gonna happen. I really need this tour. It could help all my dreams fall into place. I hope Jordan goes so that I can follow my passion, and I really want her to see that not all of us are dumb guys who are only famous for dumb reasons. I wouldn't even consider myself famous I like to think of myself as someone who got an amazing opportunity and will forever be grateful for it.

Mrs. Espinosa came down the stairs, and she told us that Jordan has agreed to go. She said that we had to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't do anything too stupid. We both agreed, and we then got emails from Bart. Apparently this guy named Cameron Dallas will be joining us in tour. Matt instantly started laughing saying that all of Jordan's friends are obsessed with him. He then ran up to her room and told her. I watched them as I saw her face turn bright red. She looked like a tomato. Ew I hate tomatoes. But I liked it when she blushed. Why was she blushing?? This kid had no talent he was just funny, and I guess he was kind of good looking. Jordan's not like that though she wouldn't drool over someone just for looks. I have a bad feeling about this kid I thought to myself, and that's when she turned around. She saw me and we locked eyes. I could tell she knew something was up but I instantly hid it. I began to tease her too along with matt before it got weird, and I think she bought it. I care about Jordan, but not in that way she's like a sister to me, right?