Chapter 2: You did what now?

This Madison or maddie.

Remember guys if you see any mistakes please point then out.

I know this book isn't popular but I'm still happy people still decide to read it.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Emily's POV

I grab my tray piled with food and head over to the table where I usually sit.

There is a couple people who sit at the table but usually its not that crowded, which is the perfect table for me and maddie as I sit down maddie runs up to me and basicay throws herself down onto the chair across from mine.

"Tell me everything" she screams.

"What are you talking about" I match her intensity.

"You know what I'm talking about. You and Ryan." She is still practicaly shouting.

This is the reason we sit at a table with barely any people. Because we can't keep our voice down.

"Okay. To begin with all that happened was that-" I couldn't finish because an unfamiliar voice finished for me.

" I saved you and that means you are forever in debt to me" I turned around just as maddie gasped to see none other than Ryan giving me a knowing smirk and his two bestfreinds Ed and Cody.

I managed in between my laughs to say. "Excuse you. But I'm not in debt to you for anything and please go away."

Maddie gasps next to me, god, why is everyone so scared of him?

A deep laugh rumbles out of Ryan "YOU know how many girls would kill to be in your postion. Look around."

And I did every person in there was staring even my brother. Like seriously do they not have a life.

I look back up at him and he looks into my eye's all seriousness and says "So let's just fuck and I will forget you even exist"

I do something that a nerd for one should never do. I stood up, and I was just going to walk away, when I couldn't I control my hand and I might have accidently slapped him.

Shit shit shit shit shit

What did I just do. I ran out of there so fast. Leaving the bad boy in a daze.

As I walked to my next class, maddie caught up to me. We didn't say anything for a couple seconds.

I saw maddie open up her mouth a couple times but she closed it just as fast as she opened it.

Finally just before we turned the corner to the classroom, maddie finally said what she wanted to say "How about we skip, its Friday there is just a couple classes left and we could have a sleepover tonight. Plus do you really want to know what Ryan will do to you if he see's you again. He looked pretty angry earlied."

I gave her a stern look, she knows I don't skip school.  "maddie you know I have only skipped school once and that was important.

" your right though. I know we need to catch up on a couple things. Also I can't see Ryan. Who knows what he will do to me.  Maybe I should just start a new life, move away and never see him again."

"So is that a yes" maddie asks sounding very uncertain.

"Okay. Fine. I guess we don't have to be nerds all the time."

As we walk to maddie's car I turn around and what I see almost has me sprinting back to the car. An angry Ryan storming towards me.

I take it back it has me sprinting back to the car. Maddie looks at me in confusion until she also see's what I see and starts running like a freaking maniac. We hope in her car and I like to say I am good under pressure but at this point in my life I was yelling for maddie to hurry the hell up.

Just as Ryan is about to walk up to the car maddie backs up and speeds out of the parking lot.

About 5 minutes away from my house maddie breaks the silence " so.... you have so much to tell me. Also lets stop and get food for tonight. I'm really in the mood for gummy bears."

" when are you not in the mood for gummy bears" and lets just say thats how are very long night started.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys enjoy?

What did you think?

To long to short or just right?

Please Don't forget to

Comment
Vote
Share

All that fun stuff
Its sad to see you go but until next chapter😭😭😭😭
Byeeeeeeee