death of Shiro

@ blame http_naegimonroll

//Scenario: Punishment\

[The 5 Digits]
[The Execution of Shiro]

A choker came all of the sudden grabbing Shiro by the neck as it drags her into a white room with digital monokumas surrounding her. The monokuma standing in front of her was laughing evilly as he began to cut her on the leg which made her wince from pain. The blood on the weapon he used to cut Shiro with is now dipped into the water. He then painted the first letter on her right arm..."D" Then a saw came by chopping her right arm off as she screams in pain. Then the second letter came to her right leg...."E" The bottom began to split open as she sees vines grabbing her right leg pulling it tightly towards the bottom. She felt something that strikes up down from her heel as she screams harder. Then the left leg was the next victim for the next letter....."A" Electricity suddenly started bolting into her body as now she was paralyzed. 10 knives came straight towards her left leg as it was cut off immediatly as she can't let her voice go any higher because her throat hurts from the screaming. "T" the fourth letter targeted her left arm as then animal claws were already scratching her as she had remember the same pain that Akihiko felt when he was begging for mercy. Her legs and arms are now cut off as then the last letter..."H" targeted her heart as a spear has striked through causing her to throw up blood as she took her final last breath giving a weak smile until darkness covered her.

My poor Shiro... Though is it bad I laughed in excitement while reading this?

Idek I am crazy after alll

Also fandom_derppp

She deddddd