Swap x Half Demon! Shy! Reader

You were half demon. You looked harmless, pathetic even. But, when people got you scared or mad, a powerful demon (Satan) comes out. You usually end up bloody and in tears. Your outfit was deep navy blue low cut shorts,a red sleeveless sweater, and a jet black tang top.

You walked into the kitchen to see Swap cooking breakfast. "Good morning Swap..." You greeted. Swap turned and smiled brightly. "Good morning Demmie!" Swap greeted before he hugged you. You smiled and blushed at the nickname, he gave you that nickname when you first told the gang that you were half demon.

"I'm making pancakes with eggs and toast! How many do you want?" Swap asked as he let you go and went back to cooking. "You do know that I don't eat human food... right?" You asked as you tilted your head. "I know! But, still." Swap replied happily.

You smiled softly before giving in and saying "Ok. I just one of each." Swap nodded before you sat down at the dinner table. Swap quickly got your breakfast ready before he placed a plate in front of you. "Enjoy!" Swap said before you slowly ate.

'He is very kind to you.' The demon trapped in your head said. 'Yeah. He is. I wonder why?' You replied before sighing. Swap heard you sigh, not the demon asking what's wrong. You continued the conversation with your demon friend before Swap tapped your shoulder. You perked before looking at him.

"Are you... ok?" Swap asked. You nodded before pushing your nearly finished breakfast aside. "I'll be ok." You said before crossing your arms on the table and resting your head against them. Swap placed his hand on your back as he pulled a chair over and sat down.

You glanced at him before seeing a warm smile. "You do know that you can trust me, right?" Swap said before seeing a small smile on your face. Swap poked your cheek as you snickered. "Fell owes me five dollars now! I knew demons could smile!" Swap said as you snickered.

Swap hugged you before you nuzzled him. "I love you, (Y/n)! My little Demmie!" Swap said as you blushed. "I... I love you too, Swap!" You said as he demon in your head chuckled. 'Told ya so!' The demon singsonged. 'Oh hush you.' You said as Swap hugged you a little tighter.