The battle better include an explanation!(Being rewritten)

Bella's POV:

Scene:Bella,the Cullen's, and the Witness's walk up to the Voultri. Bella looks espially angry

Aro:Ahh... Young Bella.

Me:Don't you "Young Bella" me! Where is my son!?

Aro:I suppose you are talking about young Edward Jacob?

Me:Who else?!

Aro:Well,I will tell you this,he is a very good fighter. But,very stubborn.

Edward:*Looks at me* Sounds like you.

Me:Well,he is MY son!

Aro:Well,I am sorry Bella but we cannot just give him back. He is dangerous. But we will tell you about him. He grows very quick and looks 15 but hasn't grown since,he can survive on human food or blood,he is stubborn,and doesn't look much like you. But that's because he takes after your great-great grandfather Edward. And when ever we try to mold him into a weapon,he refuses. Nothing works. And he is kind,and whenever we speak badly of you,even though he doesn't know you,he defends you.

Me:*Tears in eyes that would never fall*My boy. Give him back! Or we will take him by force!

Aro:You don't even know where he is.

Edward:He's at your home. In Italy.

Aro:We will not give him back. He is too valuable. I must tell you though,he is one of the strongest people I've ever laid my eyes upon. He also has a great gift. Goodbye.*Vampire speeds off with the rest of the Voultri*

Me:*Looks at everyone*What now?

Tanya:... We will help you find your son.

Everyone starts to proclaim they will help us find EJ

We will help you

We will find the young boy

We will find him

Everyone has agreed

Me:*Gets more unfallen venom tears in eyes*Thank you. Now what?

Edward:I guess we're going to Italy.