Old Friends - Mark and Tyler *Sad*

"Hey, Tyler. I know it's been a while since my last visit, but Ethan just had surgery so I helped him out.  I'll do better next time, I swear." Mark said quietly. He and Tyler sat in a small clearing, just under the shade of an elm tree. The sweet perfume of the flowers nearby drifted lazily in the breeze.

"Things have been... rough since you left," Mark heard Tyler sigh. "But we've gotten through the worst of it. We'll be fine. Hey," Mark smiled. "Remember the Hot Chocolate Bath we did? hundreds of packets of coacoa, some whipped cream? Oh, That was so dumb! Why'd we have to sit in it too? And then Ethan had us sing Christmas Carols in the shower!" Mark stopped talking to listen to Tyler's laugh on the wind. "He misses you, you know. We all do. Kat says she can't wait to see you again. Neither can the rest of us."

The two friends sat together for the entire afternoon. Laughing. Talking. The air began to chill when the sun set. Mark shivered. "I-I should be going now. Amy'll be expecting me, and I said that I'd be home at 2." Mark grabbed his cane, which was leaning on the trunk of the old elm tree. He struggled, but finally got to his feet. Mark took one last look at the grave of Tyler Schied, and finally the tears came. "Goodbye, old friend. Until next time." And with that, Mark Fischbach took his leave.

Two weeks later Mark was able to join his friend. That same day, a year later, Ethan found them as well. And they were together again. For one, final video. One that would last eternity. One that would be posted, not to YouTube, but to the hearts of millions of fans who were with them always.

*A/N* I want to apologize for starting off with one so sad, I cried a lot while writing this. Let me know if this stuff works you you all. Much Love To You! Muah!