Morning Bliss

Y/N - Your Name
D/N - Daughters Name
H/C - Hair colour
E/Y - Eye Colour

Third Person

The sun was rising on the day of 15th December X802. The distant, yet monsterous star illuminated the skies of the early morning. As it rised at a laxed steady pace. The sun's rays reflected of the thick layer of pristine snow that decorated the landscape. The snow was still fresh which showed that it only settled recently.

Within the Sabertooth Guild. A masters bedroom had a residence of a married couple; that consisted of the guild master- Sting and his husband of 5 years- Y/N.
Sting was currently contemplating on whether or not he should get up out of bed...

Yet after a few moments Sting's eyelids pribed themselves open, as the gentle, yet harsh suns rays peeked through the very thin gap in the curtains and struck his face.

Sting Pov

I sat up in the bed I shared with my husband and glanced at the alarm clock on my bed side table. The time was 6 am currently. I believe the D/N is still asleep-
I lost my train of thought as a shrill of excitement was heard through the door. I suppressed a chuckle as I rose to my feet and went to confront my little mennis of a daughter.

Opening my door I was greeted with a grinning 3 year old who was bouncing off the balls of her feet. She was dressed in a light F/C night gown that fell to her ankles and a same coloured extremely fluff dressing gown which swamped her body.

"Sweety you should be asleep."I stated glancing loving down at my baby girl as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Her grin didn't wayver as I finished my scentence.

"Snouw." She chirped bouncing ever so slightly.

"It's snow Sweety not 'Snouw'. And no before you ask you can only go out and play in it after lunch okay like always." D/N Started to pout cutely at me and nodded her head. She walked towards me arms stretched and made a grabbing hand gesture.

I smile in adoration at the daughter me and Y/N made together on our first anniversary after our marriage together. She has his hair colour and my blue eyes, yet they had a hint of Y/N's eye colour in them. I opened my arms and accepted her hug whilst lifting her into my arms craddling her close.

"Lets take you back to bed baby girl." I carried her down to her room which was four doors down from ours anyway. Her room is nicely decorated yet not overly decorated.
Our Daughter's bedroom looks like this:

Setting D/N on her bed and tucking her in, I kissed her fourhead and drew her curtains closed and told her to get a few more hours sleep because of how early it was

Setting D/N on her bed and tucking her in, I kissed her fourhead and drew her curtains closed and told her to get a few more hours sleep because of how early it was. I promised I would let her play out in the snow longer today if she did so. I've never seen her try to sleep so fast.
It was actually quite adorable.

I chuckled at my adorable daughter and left her room. I went back to my and Y/N's shared bedroom to do the same.

I entered the room and reclosed the door behind myself and went to climb into the bed. Just for a pair of familiar and muscular arms to enclose around my waist and dragged me on top of them. I gave a shrill of laughter as Y/N pulled me into a love full cuddle as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear. Causing me to blush a rose pink.