~Chapter 2~

~Kai P.O.V.~

1..2..3.. " Who are we...(Snap) Mystic Angels, Annyeonghaeseyo Mystic Angels iminda!! Nice to meet you" in sync

I heard and saw with my two eyes of 5 girls introducing theirself. They must be the new group. But not for SM. But then...there is that one girl who stand out of the girls. I don't know who she it. Or what is her name is but all I can say is that she is the ONE. She is too beautiful and the right match for my ideal type. All I say is that I want to get to know her right now. .

" Nice to meet you too Mystic Angels. You girls are very pretty. What entertainment are you girls in?" Suho asking

" Oh thank you. Were in Cube Entertainment. And we all wanted to introduce ourself to all entertainment" my ideal type girl answering to Suho hyung question

Wow. She so perfect when she talk. She just way to perfect. I need to get to know her. quickly and ask her out. But theirs that one thing about me. I'm shy around girls. TOO SHY!!

" That must been one hard job for you girls. Would you girls introduced yourself one by one please " Suho hyung asked

" Sure. Annyeonghaeseyo, I'm Lee Ju ha, the leader, main vocalist and main dancer of Mystic Angels, Nice to meet you"

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Go Ah-ra but you can call me Lee for short and I'm the main vocalist and lead dancer of Mystic Angels. Nice to meet you!"

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Han Chaeyong, the oldest, vocalist, lead rapper of Mystic Angels. Nice to meet you!"

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jang Nara the main rapper and lead dancer of Mystic Angels. Nice to meet you!"

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yoo-Mi but you can call me Mimi, the lead vocalist,face of the group and maknae of Mystic Angels. Nice to meet you!"

" I'm Suho the leader, this Baekhyun, D.O., Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Tao, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun the maknae." Suho pointing us all out

" Annyeonghaeseyo and Nice to meet you too" we all said in sync 

So her name is Juha. Her name is also pretty, herself is beautiful and that voice of her's is wonderful. Why can't I have her and why do I have to be so shy around girls. She so perfect that I want her all to myself.

" Kebb Song. I'm Baekhyun as you know and you girls are one pretty ones, May i ask which one of you would love to be my kebb song " him of course overdoing it again with a joke

The girls are laughing. Especially Juha. I wish I can make her laugh like that. But only Baekhyun can.

" No, No Baekhyun. These girls our not here for you. There here for me" Luhan stepping up. Ughh he so not handsome.

He started winking at each one of them. Even Juha. Oh no he is not taking my women....

But before I get to stop Luhan. I notice Juha is not caring or falling for him. She not even showing any attention. No interest at all. Not to anyone else, Beside just looking around. That's weird. I feel like she doesn't know us.

" I'm Sorry Exo, But we have to go now to start practicing for our debut. It was nice to meet you all and hope to see you all around" Juha said beautifully. Waving goodbye

Now I'm sad. There is a possibility that I won't see her again or a while. We not in the same entertainment. Were done with our comeback and their starting their debut. I wish she didn't have to leave.

~Juha P.O.V.~ 

" I'm Sorry Exo, But we have to go now to start practicing for our debut. It was nice to meet you all and hope to see you all around" I said