~Chapter 10~

~ Juha P.O.V ~

-Warrior

taeyangarae neoreul matgyeobwa-

~diing~

Turn off my alarm. Still laying in bed not wanting to get out. it's 9 in the morning and I'm so freaking tired. Since I'm to lazy to get out of bed, I just grabbed my phone and starting playing on my phone while listening to music. Just randomly jamming in bed..............

~ 1 hour later ~

I got tired of playing on my phone. So I finally got myself out of bed at 10am. And head out the room. My hair is a mess so I tied my hair in a ponytail and walk into the kitchen. Randomly checking cabinets to see what I can eat for breakfast..........Hmmm what would be good for breakfast. Ah! I can just eat cereal. Simple and easy plus I'm too lazy to cook.

I grab a bowl. Box of frosted flakes & pour it in the bowl. I left it on the table so I can go to the room & wash up.

After finish washing up, I ran back to the kitchen and grab my bowl of cereal while heading to the living room. I turn the TV on and begin watching running man...I just laugh throughout the show while eating...

-Yeah! Annyeong? Toppdogg! Uri molla?

T.O. Double P D.O. double G-

~ Caller Manager Hyung ~

" yeoboseyo"

" Juha, your awake" Manager hyung asked me.... Well duh. If I didn't answer the phone would I be awake now but I just answer back nicely

" Ne, wae?"

" Oh well, You see. Exo van broke down and I was wondering--" I cutted him off before he can finish

" You were wondering if I can picked them up?"

" Yeah, since I'm caught up with a meeting that I can't do it, so will you mind doing it for me"

" Sure, but you owe me"

" Thank you Juha, I'm lucky you have your license & I promise to pay you back for this"

" Your welcome. So where do I pick them up at?"

" I will text the place and you will need to use the van. The keys in my room. You have the spare key to my place"

" Yeah I do. Okay I will go get them.....but don't tell them I'm picking them up. I wanna surprise them"

" Okay, I'll just say someone's getting them...well I have to go. And remember you got a photoshoot today"

" Yeah yeah I know. I'm hanging up. Bye"

" Bye Juha and Thank you"

I hanged up and turn the TV off. Heading to the kitchen sink to clean my bowl. Once I was done with that. I ran off to my room and change. I was wearing volcom chonies denim short (search it up) and bright orange blouse top. I went to my desk and applied some makeup. To make me look natural and not pale looking.

After that, I went and grab my bag. Heading out my room. Running to the living room and grab my phone that I left on the table. Beginning to head out. I walked out, shut the door & locked it. Then went across to Manager hyung room and opened it. Went in to grab the keys to the van then head right back out while locking it.

-------FAST FORWARD TO PARKING LOT--------

I am now walking to the van. Until I got a phone call.

" Yeoboseyo" I said without looking at the caller ID

" Hello, Juha. It's me Exo's Manager"

" Oh, hello sir. What's it that you need?"