Prolouge

Prolouge

The gray pup staggered on. 50 years ago the great sun god Amaterasu sleighed all demons in the mortal world. Then she sailed through the sky on the Ark Of Yamato with her friend Waka. They defeated all the evil left in the god world. All that was left of the great sun god now, was a dusty old statue that no one cared about. The gray pup walked up to the statue which was in a cave. She looked at the 50 year old statue and what was on it's nose. 'ιѕ тнαт ιѕѕυη тнє gяєαт тяαναℓιηg αятιѕт ѕρяιтє? ι кησω нє тяανєℓє∂ ωιтн нєя αℓσт вυт ∂ι∂ нє яєαℓℓу ∂єѕєяνє тσ вє ση тнє ѕтαтυє?' She thought to herself. She winced as her wound stung. "She may of sleighed all the demons back then but there are more here now." she said looking at her broken leg. Her wound was located on her left eye, it was bleeding and it stung. She winced "Please Amaterasu! I need you're help!" she whimpered to the statue. The statue's eyes and markings glowed a bright red. The statue grew pure white fur and red fur grew where the red was glowing. It opened its bright yellow eyes and blinked as she swiped the little Issun statue off her nose. It stood up. "Who disturbs me from the spirit world?" she asked the pup. The gray pup whimpered. "I-i'm sorry great Amaterasu I-I'll leave right away!" she said turning around limping. Amaterasu sat down and shook her head. "No i'm sorry stay. But what is your name?" Amaterasu asked the gray injured pup. "W-well....people call me Seiza because I come out of no where. But it doesn't make sense to me Seiza means constellation...." she said giggling a bit. "Where are your parents?" Amaterasu asked Seiza. "Parents? What are those?" she asked her head tilted. "Oh my you poor thing..." Amaterasu said laying down to lick the pup's wound. The white and red wolf lays down as Seiza did the same. "Well then Seiza of constellations....Welcome to God Hood." Amaterasu said happily as the two canines fell asleep deep inside the comfy cave.