Chapter 6

The line went dead.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I cursed under my breath. I pulled on darker clothes so I wouldn't be noticed by Alex. My phone began to ring again.

"Can you hurry the fuck up. He's outside the school building."

"Okay okay. And fuck you."

I quickly ran out my dorm. I saw Alex with different clothing. He seemed to be wearing black clothes and white plastic gloves. What the hell is he doing? Alex had ran around the building and awaited someone by their car. I saw him choke a random guy, he then snapped his neck. "What the fuck?" I hissed and I was in shock since I saw something I wish I didn't. I got into my car and followed Alex. "I swear to god, if this is like Dexter I'm literally going to flip." I said following the car closely. He had abruptly stopped at an abandoned building. He got out and entered through the front door and he dragged along the dead body.

I got out of my car and entered the building. It was a beach house. It looked really old. And the weird thing is that it's next to a boat dock. I tiptoed around the back and saw a sliding glass door. I slid the back door open and quietly closed it. I heard fumbling with plastic bags. I stepped closer and I heard cursing. I paced into the room and gasped. I saw something very unbelievable. Something I thought that I wouldn't see, I couldn't believe that this will be my reality.

"Alex." I whispered and I felt tears prick my eyes. "No, no, it's not what you think!" He rambled on. "I saw what you did. You waited for the guy and you choked him until he died, then you snapped his neck making he was actually dead. I saw you throw him in the trunk and I followed you here." I elaborated, I crossed my arms and looked down in shame. "He-he was going to kill me!" Alex shouted as he continued wrapping up the body in plastic trash bags and wrapping duct tape. "Bullshit. This is basically Dexter." I muttered looking into his brown eyes. "Except I have been doing this longer." He replied making me question who I barely met and began dating. "I need to call the police." I whimpered pulling out my phone. "No John!" He screamed and tackled me. "Please don't. You wouldn't want to do that because now you are part of this." He said making a good point. He was now on top of me. I saw it all happen and there's no evidence that I'm innocent. "Fine. Besides we have to use my car cause you don't have one." I snuffled, I should have seen this coming. We dumped the body in my trunk and we got in.

"I keep getting calls from someone." I said clearing the awkward silence. My vision began to blur and I pulled to the side of the road. I began to break down and I hit my gray steering wheel. I rested my head on the steering wheel. "John, it's okay. I know you're scared and confused." Alex comforted rubbing my back. "NO! Don't touch me." I squeaked loudly. I got out of the gray car and went into the back. I laid down across the seats. "Hey baby." He turned around and eyed me down. "Just go to sleep, okay. I'll take care of the body and I'll make sure you get to the dorm safely." I glared him down. "How am I supposed to trust you? How am I supposed to know that you won't poison or even kill me?" I retorted facing my back towards him. He sighed and got out to sit in the drivers side. "It's because I love you." That was the last thing I heard him say before I fell asleep.

I had subconsciously woken up to myself against someone's chest. "How are you so strong. You're tiny." I slurred clutching Alex's chest. "It's a long story. Just go to sleep." He murmured kissing my forehead. I fell back asleep. I awoke to myself with my pants being pulled down. "Hey!" I shouted sitting up and now feeling alert. "I'm sorry, I just thought that you wouldn't be comfortable sleeping with skinny jeans." Alex stammered while holding my black skinny jeans. "Oh, thanks." I blushed, I pulled off my black long sleeve. I laid down in my bed and I felt someone crawl behind me. I began to whimper softly. "Aw baby why are you crying?" He asked me. I turned around and faced him. "You-you're a mu-murderer." I stuttered breaking down completely. I grabbed his shirt and brought it closer to me. Causing Alex to scoot closer to me. "I know I'm sorry. But think of it like this, I kill those who kill the innocent." Alex explained playing with my curly brown hair. "That's a bit better, but I don't know if I can forgive you." I mumbled slowly falling into a very deep slumber. "I know. We'll talk about it tomorrow after our classes, okay John?" He said kissing me so very softly on my lips. I felt a jolt of electricity and I felt butterflies in my stomach and my body felt all tingly. I mumble quiet okay and I fell fast asleep.

Is it possible for me to forgive the man I call my boyfriend?

There is many more secrets and plot twists to come...