Batsy, Birdy, Batsy, Birdy

You can't imagine the look of pride on my moms face when I came out of my room with red lipstick widening my smile to the middle of my cheeks and black triangles over and under my eyes. She actually started to cry.
"Ah look at cha suga. Ready to take on the world." She engulfed me in a bear hug. When she let go of me she gave me a once over, "What no jumpsuit?"
I smiled and said, "I thought about it. But I just want to make my own name for myself. Oh, but don't you worry, I incorporated a little of both you and daddy in it."
"That's obvious." My dad came around the corner of our house and looked me up a down. "Look at you, all grown up, I think I might cry." He wiped a fake tear from his grinning face.
I did look grown up in a green and purple corset, patterned with diamonds that proudly displayed my C cups to the world. Plus, the short, lightly tooled, black skirt with fishnets that hid my knifes didn't do horrible things for my long legs either.
"You ready for tonight girly? You must be so excited." Daddy walked over to Mom and plopped an arm over her shoulder.
I nodded vigorously and said, "Mmmmhmmmm, which is why I want to goooooooo." I immediately started heading for our heist van. The goons already had their heads and masks on.
I jumped into the back with my parents as Johnny started the car.
My gun was already in my hands as we pulled up to the Gotham City Bank.
My dad nudged me and I turned to find a plastic clown mask in his hands. "Showtime baby girl."
I smile as I take it from him.

----------------------------------------------

BANG, BANG, BANG. I can't tell you how many times I've heard gunshots. It's always given me a thrill and always sent the voices cackling with glee. But this time was different.

   Because this time I was cackling with them.

   Because in all the 15 years of my life, I had only taken one life.

You don't understand the power that runs through your blood as theirs spills before you. As the life leaves there eyes and sparks your own. The voices drowning out everything but you and the soul you just freed from its cage. You don't understand the pure chaos that takes over your body.
Person after person dropped before me. I only broke my trance after the huge window behind me shattered as two figures launched themselves through it.
"Batsy, Birdy, Batsy, Birdy." I giggled softly to myself. I shot one more person before my father raised his hand for the goons to stop shooting. I walked up slightly behind my parents, clown mask still covering my face.
"A little late aren't ya bats? You're usually so punctual." My dad tsked, "So disappointed." My Mom giggled.
The bat looked around at the carnage we had caused, Boy Blunder looked like he was gonna be sick.
"What did you do, Joker?" The bat said lowly.
"Oh ya know, a little shooting here, a little killing there." My Dad laughs horsely.
"Do you realize the chaos you're causing?" Batsy says, seemingly unfazed by the death around him.
My mom licks the blood splatters off her lips and smiles, "We dabble."
Birdy takes a step forward with an enraged look on his face, but I cock my gun and point it at his head before he can get close to us. "I wouldn't if I was you." I say, tracking his every movement.
"You're goon has a mouth on her." He sneers at me. "When did you even start letting girls apart of the Joy Boys?"
"I'm a special case." I whip my plastic clown mask off, freeing my half up pigtails and revealing my bleached and painted face. "Names Ace, and I've just been dying to meet you two." I say waving the gun between the two masked heroes as I walk closer.
For once Batman looked thrown off. "Who are-"
"OH COME ON." I yell, startling everyone, "I think it's pretty obvious who I am."
The bat turned to my parents, "A child. You have a child." It wasn't a question.
"Well you see bats, when two people love each other very much-" My Dad got cut off by me shooting 2 rounds at the door behind us. The 4 police officers that were trying to sneak in fell to the floor.
I turned back tsking, "Bad boys." Then I whipped to the goons and yelled, "DUCK!" We all fell to the ground as swat teams swung through the already broken windows and started firing at us.
Hell was upon us but I didn't care. I timed it so when I got up I could flip and cartwheel over and under the bullets. My mom seemed to follow my lead. Together we took our guns and fired rounds into the perimeter of the bank. The firing cut off for just enough time for the Joy Boys and daddy to get up.
"Nice try bats but as we speak the money is being loaded into our van." Dad said laughing.
"Not if I can help it." The bat says lunging for him.
I was ready to go help before I was tripped from behind. Robin pinned me to the ground and kicked the gun out of my hands, "Not so high and mighty now huh?" He says smirking.
I smirk back at him and flip him around. "I manage." I simper, pulling out the hidden knives in my skirt.
He throws me off and sends me flying back to the wall. I pick myself up, vision wavering and voices screaming for blood. I start laughing, "You shouldn't have done that." I launch myself at him, knives in hand. He blocks my first stab, then the next. But he didn't see the leg swipe coming I knock him to the ground but he flips out of the way before I pin him.
"You move like a gymnast." I say as we circle each other.
"So do you." He eyes my knives wearily.
I smile, "Then let's fight like gymnasts."
I throw my knives aside and do a one hand flying backflip and kick him straight in the chest. He flies back to the wall just like I did but before he can retaliate I'm in front of him.
I grin at him before I give a left hook to his face. He grabs my waist and slams me on to the ground. I pick myself up as he spits blood onto the floor, then it's just a whirlwind of punches and flips. I see red and before I know it he's unconscious, on the ground and my parents are yelling for me to get into the car.
I look around to find the swat men on the ground and the bat tied to a pillar, almost cutting through the ropes holding him.
I book it, picking up my dropped weapons as I sprint to the already started van. Bird Boy starts to wake up. I jump in the back of the van at the last minute when Johnny already slammed on the gas pedal and the van was staring to pick up speed. I laugh with the voices as I watch the Bird and the Bat chase pointlessly after us.
Drivers swerve to get out of our way. Just as they should.

I will bring chaos to these streets if it's the last thing I do.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: so there's that. I'm so glad I finally get to show you the crazy side to Lucy Ace. Hate to say it though (not really) but that's only a taste to how fucked up this girl is, but... you'll get to see that later;)
Till next time darlings.❤️