Blue team(chapter 2)

A/N
The picture above is what Mr.Teddy looks like. The outfit above is what uncle scout put her in. Her eye color is not the one above but the skin color is.

I was in my playpen like usual in the morning after uncle scout got me dressed. I was playing with my teddy bear, his name is Mr.Teddy. I got him when I started living with my daddy's from uncle pyro. He is so pretty and soft. I was interrupted from playtime by my daddy(Engi) picking me up. "Hey darlin it's time for me and the rest of the guys to go so you have to listen to the robot till we get back from working okay?" He told me. I just giggled so he would put me down so I could play. He put me down and turned the robot on. "Be good." daddy told me and walked outside. After a very long time when I was playing with my blocks uncle scout came in but not wearing his normal color of red.i thought nothing of it and I cooed sohe could get me out and hold me. When I did he looked towards me shocked then smiled and picked me up. "Awe aren't you cute." He said then grabbed the red suitcase off of daddy's table. I knew uncle scout wouldn't take the red case. He said he takes the blue one from the other people. When we came out of base I saw uncle scout wearing the red color. 'That means the one holding me is the bad one.'  I thought to myself. My daddy's told me about the bad team. Soon I saw my daddy's. I started to cry very loudly to get their attentions. My Dada (sniper) looked over from his place and shot the guy holding me. I fell on top of his body and started to cry even more from the loud sound and blood all over me. I don't like being dirty. Vati(medic) came running over to me and the red case. He picked both of us up as I saw uncle scout with the blue case. We started to run back to the base as fast as we could. Uncle scout and vati put down the cases and the loud lady said congratulations to red team. Whatever that means. I started to giggle at the sight of my daddy's cheering. I loved seeing them happy. I don't like seeing them sad/mad like they are on some days. When they are mad they sound mean and that makes me sad and want to cry. But let's forget about that my daddy's are all happy and I look funny.