Out with the old in with the new babysitter(chapter 3)

My daddy's had to leave me early today. And since the robot got destroyed yesterday I have to have a babysitter and it isn't ms. Pauling. I don't want someone I don't know watching me. What kind of crap is that. I want my daddy's or uncles, I'll even be fine with the stupid robot watching me but not someone new. "Alright violette we gotta leave 'ou be good for zhe babysitter alright princess." I cooed in response but the answer isn't the answer he wanted. Sometimes I'm happy my daddy's can't understand me yet. After a few minutes a lady came into the base. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She looks like she has a good temper. This is gonna be hard. "Awe hi little one." She said to me. I just glared up at her. "Awe don't get all pout pout fish on me." She said puffing her cheeks out. I just started to giggle at her, she looked so funny. I might just like her a little more than the last babysitter I had. The last human babysitter I had hurt me. I was crying and wouldn't stop cause I couldn't sleep and I needed My diaper changed. Isaiah, the babysitter just sat there and played video games on the tv and talked on the phone. I guess he couldn't hear his friends and he yelled at me to shut up. When I continued to cry he came into the room and instead of seeing what I wanted he put his hand on my throat till I stopped crying and fell back asleep. I had a bruise where his hand was and my vati got mad after he saw me. I haven't liked new people ever since. Claire the new babysitter seems nicer than he was and is fun. Me and Claire played with mr.teddy and my castle builder. I built the castle with Claire's help with the princess in it. (Picture Above) After playing for a while Claire gave me a bottle and I took a nap in her arms till my daddy's came back. When it was time for Claire to leave I started to cry. I don't know if it was because I liked her or if I was hungry again, maybe both. Claire stayed a little longer and when she had to leave I waved bye bye to her and she waved back. I think I like Claire.