21. Confessions On A Motorway

--------••--------
Loving The Prince
--------••--------
21. Confessions On A Motorway

I hate waking up, especially if it's 5:30. I had stupidly told Katy and Michael that I could pick them up the day before Halloween from the airport. Zander and I have had hardly any time to talk and I really didn't want to say 'I love you' over the phone. I had even told Liam to take the day off. So, no car. I hand rung Carter yesterday asking if he would take me, which he agreed on. I had guessed Zander to busy with the Halloween party to come.

I quickly got changed, before finally getting a call from Carter. "Hey Eloise, sorry to say but Ash's cat got sick and he wants me to come over and help him take care of it..." Whilst Carter was talking about the sick cat, I heard the doorbell go; which I carefully opened seeing Zander.

"So you asked Zander." I finished Carter' sentence off.

"Yep, bye." I heard a meow before h had stopped the call.

"I heard you needed a driver to go pick up two of your friends." Zander smiled out.

"Yep." I smiled locking the door, before walking down the steps, Zander's hand trailing the side of mine, so close to touch. He opened the door, as paparazzi were swarming the car. He quickly got in, driving away.

"Why didn't you call me first?" He asked.

"I thought you would have been preparing for the Halloween party." I said quietly.

"Or you didn't want to face me after I told you I loved you." He said his grip tightening on the wheel.

"No. That is not true." I shouted out to him.

"Say it; if it's not true." He said in spite.

"Zander. I don't want to be made to say it. I do. But I want to say it in my own time." I didn't want to be forced.

"Because you don't."

"Zander, I do." I paused looking at his messy hair and the scruff of his beard coming back. "Just stop the car." He swerved left, staying on the side of the motorway. He didn't bother looking at me, as he tapped his finger on the wheel. "I love you, Zander, so god damn much. It hurts, that's how much I love you. I've never loved someone as much as I love you. I want to spend every moment with you. It makes me ill when I'm not near you. I become reckless and tired without you. You haven't just become someone I love but someone who I think of as my soulmate." I confessed letting a tear slip.

No words! Just a simple hug and a kiss on the forehead. "My Eloise, I want you to know that my feelings for you increase every time I see you. You're mine. I have an apartment that nobody knows about, stay their whenever you want and I'll be their."

I looked into his green eyes, before kissing his damp lips, he licked my bottom lip, before giving a small tug at it. He looked back at me, before finally driving to the airport. We arrived shortly, waiting at the departures area. I looked up from my phone seeing Katy's blonde hair stand out. I ran up to her, hugging her. She dropped her bags, allowing me to fully hug her. I saw Michael's brown hair walk though, before letting go Katy; I ran to his tall figure, hugging him.

"I missed you two." I smiled to them.

"Same Elo." Michael smiled out, taking his and Katy's bags.

"This must be Zander." Katy smiled out.

"That would be me." He said.

"I'm Katy and the idiot beside me is Michael." Katy said with a small grin.

"I've heard a lot about you." Michael said.

"Good, hopefully." Zander said hesitating to smile.

"I need to tweet this." Katy smiled, getting her phone out and taking a photo with Zander, I quickly got a notification that Katy had tweeted.

"Katy, please stop being embarrassing, we've been here for 5 minutes and you're already tweeting about a guy." Michael said face palming himself.

"It's fine, when I first met Eloise she didn't talk for 5 minutes and didn't bother to talk just stare. Also I found out from Carter that you fell when you first met them all." I started blushing at the memory of falling whilst leaning against the door. My first impression was not a very good one.

"Eloise would do that, first year of uni, she dropped alcohol on half the people at a party." Michael laughed out, with Zander joining.

"Damn, I expected a little jealousy between the two of you. All I get are embarrassing moments shared between each other." I scowled leading them all to the car.

"You guys are coming to the Halloween party we're hosting." Zander asked the both of them.

"Now we are." Katy squealed.

"But you don't have appropriate clothes." I told them both.

"We do too." Katy said sticking her tongue out.

I groaned, not even noticing how tired I was. I fell silently tot sleep. Before hearing Zander whisper in my ear. I woke up in an empty car, as they were both waiting at my penthouse door. I got up, following Zander, opening the lights and the door of the place, I took Katy to my room and Michael to the guest room. Zander was talking to Michael as Katy started showing me her new clothes that she had bought.

It had been perfect timing for Katy and Michael to come; they were leaving to visit some of their family in three days and my mother and brother would be staying the day they leave. It seem as if someone is at least on my side.

I heard the doorbell, shouting to Michael or Zander to get it. I let Katy show some clothes that she could wear, until she finally decided and I heard a unison of shouts of our names. We both walked out, allowing me to see Aidan. He looked tired and looked at the four of us.

"Eloise can we talk." He asked. I nodded, taking him to my room.

"We need to break up." Oh thank god, he said it before I did. I signed, looking at him.

"I agree, their's no chemistry between the two of us." I told him. "Can we still have stud sessions and stay friends though." I asked him.

"Defiantly, friends." He hugged me, as I took his outside.

I closed the door, looking at the three confused faces. " We broke up." I told them all.

"Thank god." Zander said smiling to me, giving a small wink. I smiled back, as Michael and Katy didn't bother asking any questions. Clearly knowing everything about my relationship and knowing I had planned to break up with him before anyway. At least we were still going to be friends.