Chapter 2 (Edited)

*Hi guys,here is another ubdate.I hope my first chapter was okay because i had a lot fun writting it.So before i start thanks again my two friends @IshaBhardwaj6 and Athena for their support so girls i hope you like it!*

~Edited~ Thanks again Angelrose180

Before I start this will be on the same day just like chapter 1. So you will see what Victor goes through for that day. I hope thismakes sense to you guy.

Victor pov

Hi, my name is Victor and I'm 27 years old. You may know me as the model of a magazine company called Red Flower and from the supernatural movies I star in, but I'm also the son for a powerful businessmen, Christopher Libertarian. However, I do have a secret no one knows about, only people who are close to me know that I'm a werewolf, but not an ordinary wolf, but the alpha of the powerful pack in United States.

You may be asking where I'm at at this very moment since the life of a star is always on the move. Well last night I was in a all night meeting with me beta and my friend Silver as well as my third in command Martin. They told me how other packs seem to coming into my territory and we're trying to find a solution to our problem. In the end it seemed like we one had one option and we were going with it.

Right now I'm in my king size bed thinking if I should stand up and start my daily routine or not, but my thoughts went on pause when I heard my phone ring. A groaned escaped as I reached for my phone and sat up opining my phone with a hello.

"You are still sleeping? It's nearly nine o'clock...don't you have to go to do a new scene for your new movie in town?" My dads amused said over the phone and my eyes widen as I looked at the time and realized that I was going to be late.

"Shit, I'm late, talk to you later dad" I said as I hung up the phone before he could say anything and stood up. I jumped in the shower and did a quick job washing my body so I didn't stink and then got out drying off my body and putting on a white V neck shirt with some black shorts. I look at myself at the mirror and smirked a little and put my black Ray Ban glasses and made some coffee while eating a sandwich. After five minute I walked out and get in my black Lamborghini and drove to my destination.

The new movie I was staring in was called "The Alpha and the Human" the title sounded a little funny to me, I mean am I right? seriously who thinks up these names? Anyway I was playing the Alpha, but I think "the human girl" they got me is anything but that. She's my ex girlfriend Rebeca, she's also a werewolf too and she think that I'm supposedly her mate. Rebeca is about 25 years old and let's say she is a little obsessed with me and thinks that I'm hers.

Ha! Don't make me laugh. Meanwhile,even though I'm Alpha I still haven't found my mate, but I have a feeling that I will meet her sooner than later. I sigh happily at the thought of having my mate with me and stepped out of me car when I arrived at the movie park. I gotten out of my cr and slowly made my way over to it.

When I see a blond with really too much make up I curse under my breath and when she saw me a smile made it's way one her fave and she waved at me. I could see her walking over to me and I felt like running and hiding just so I could get away.

"Morning, Victor" she said seductively and I took the time to look at her small form and sigh,

"Hello, Rebeca...where are the other?" I asked as I looked around the place only to see that Ciela were nowhere to be seen.

"Oh, they won't be coming today sine their not included in this part so it's just us filming today" she said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me with her. "Come on Victor!" she said excited and a groan wanted to make it's way to the outside world.