Chapter 9

~Hello everyone? How is your day? how is summer to you? I am really sorry i didn't ubdate...3-4 mouth...i don't know i lost track.But i will try to ubdate when i can...this year will be crazy because i will have my last year on high school and i want to go well...so please bear with me and enjoy!~

Victor pov

I was fighting with myself...now that i had found the reason that i am alive,my one and only mate,the big half brother found the moment to show up and ask for revenge for his lost mate.I really need to talk with her,to make her trust me.We don't have a lot of time.So i stand up from my chair at my house and put some clothes on and walk out from my house and drive at her workplace.When i arive there i felt a weird aura around the area and i try to understand where does it come from.I come out from my car and look around and meet with brown eyes.I growl and take my phone out from my pocket and call Martin "Alpha" "Martin i want you to send some from the pack to guard around the coffe shop "Zeus"...we have an outsider" "I am on it,sir" i hung up the phone and look inside the coffe shop and see my angel walk around and serve some people and i smile and walk slowly inside.When she notice me she stop and look at me with wander for some minute untill she snap out of it and give the order to Lydia.I smirk a little and walk slowly to her and she straighten her back when she see me coming closer. "good day sir,what can i get for you?" she ask with that innocent voice "I would love a coppucino with a little sugar and your special sandwitch" she nods and write it down "you can go and sit down and i will get it for you" i nod and smile at her and walk at a table.When she came and left my stuff before she leaves i talk to her "i didn't intruduse myself to you,i am Victor,and you are?" she look at me with a strange expression but she gave me a small smile and sigh "i am Callie and i alreay knew your name,Lydia and Silver didn't stop talking about you and Maria is a really big fan of your movie'' she giggles a little and i so loved that  when she giggles,it lighten her face "and you aren't?" i rose an eyebrow " i am not so crazy but i like your movie and i can't wait to watch your new one" "The alpha and the human?" "Yes,i love the story of a strong and powerful man doing everything for his human mate,it isn't only the romance but the suspence,the mystery that make me wait impatiently" i smile "do you want me to get you one day on set?" she widden her eyes and look at me "seriously? you will take me? but you just met me" i smile and sigh "I had heard a lot of good think from Lydia and she said to me that you need a little time off of your essay,so i thought maybe you would like to come" i suggest and fingercross she will say yes "Can Maria come with me?" she ask shyly and i smile "She can if she want" she smile and nod "It is tomorow afternoon 5 pm,i will come and show you the way"she nods and smile "thank you so much!" she hug me and when she realise what she did she stop hugging me and blush and walk away quickly and i saw her talk to the little waitress and i see them both smiling.Lydia look at me and smile and shook her head.I on the other hand,i feel the happiest men on the world.

Callie pov

I was so happy and confuse at the same times.I mean,who met a famous actor and he comes up to him and he is like"hey wanna come and see me on set?" and don't freak out? I mean,look at Maria for exaple,she is so shocked that two times she nearly broke 2 glasses while she was serving.Lydia was right,he isn't that bad but i won't be fooled ever again so easily.You know what they say,all the beautiful faces has the most dark intension,i don't want to feel heartbroken as what happen with Liam.....No i won't go there again,i won't remember my dark past again,i promise myself i will be strong and won't let myself fall in the darkness again.

~it's a small chapter,i am sorry but i don't have time and my mind doesn't working well with the heat.But they finally talked and Callie broke a little from her little shell.See you later!~