Ch. 5

Yeah, I don't know why writing the beginning of this chapter popped into my head, but my apologise to anyone who doesn't like it. Also there is some slight smutish stuff...other than that enjoy I guess :-)

Shit shit shit!!! If I'm late he'll kill me! Dean was in a full blown panic as he heard the practice start without him. "WINCHESTER" Alistair screamed. "OFFICE NOW"
   Dean knew he was in big trouble as he ducked into the small, dirty room. "Well, why am I not surprised to see you running in late today Dean" he said as he closed and locked the door. Dean was starting to worry again as he feared what Alistair would do.
   In the past if Dean didn't do his best, Alistair would harm Dean. He would repeatedly bring up the fact that Dean was not high up enough in class rank to get scholarships, so football was the only way he would go to college and if he didn't put up with the abuse he would be kicked off the team. This made Dean accept his fate with the coach, until the girls track teacher had noticed their odd behavior and threatened to inform Naiomi of the strange activities if they didn't stop. Of coarse she just thought he was ruffing Dean up, not beating the boy.
   "So Dean, what are we going to do to keep this from happening again?" Alistair whispered in dean's ear as he crossed behind the boy to reach for the wooden paddle (used to be used as punishment in schools till deamed abuse) the coach used to straighten him up on days that he was pissed. "Please coach, I forgot to set my alarm" Dean said in a hushed voice trying not to show how scared he actually was "I was only a minute late". "Tsk tsk tsk this is also a little add on to last week's disappearing act" Dean could feel his hot breath against his neck. "Alright, you are getting hmmm...5 licks wait no. 10. Now bend over" he said as he pushed deans head down over the desk so that he had a clear shot at deans back side.  "Oh and this time don't forget to count" the coach said as he took a step back from the desk.

SLAM

Dean inhaled sharply as the paddle hit him and let out a shaky yet firm "One"

   9 strikes later Dean limped out of the office and a few minutes after, the coach came out as well. It seemed as though nobody saw until Adam came running over to Dean. "Hey man, what happened in there?" He asked in a wisper. "Nothin'. Just put the fear of goooood in me" Dean teased back and left to start on the laps he had been told to run during the rest of class.
   A hour passed by and the boys were finally told to hit the showers. Dean sore back side had made the running torture so he laid down on the grass and fell asleep. He was woken up by the soccer kids saying the bell had rung a little while ago and that they needed the field. "Oh, sorry" Dean mumbled as he got up and limped to the showers. As he was still far away from the locker room Dean saw what looked like Cain and Azazel walk out of the door laughing and making faces.
   10 grueling minutes later, Dean finally made it to the door and pushed it open. "He slowly peeled off his shirt and was about to look at the damage below his pants when he heard a noise from the back of the locker room. "Hello?" He called and got another noise that sounded like cry in reply. As Dean approached the locker he saw a bag that had been kicked and the contents were strewn everywhere. He also saw a set of cloths clogging up a toilet.
   "Hey, is someone in here" Dean questioned again and this time got a soft "Dean?" In reply. It was right then that Dean spotted a figure that had been shoved into a locker. "What the-" he started but was cut off by Castiel screaming and thrashing around "LET ME OUT, PLEASE LET ME OUT! I CAN'T BREATH!" Castiel could tell that his hands had started to bleed as he thrashed around in the tiny metal box.
   "Okay, hold on!" Dean said before running outside and grabbing a stone and quickly returning to the crying boy. "Move your fingers" he said before smashing the rock on the lock until it finally broke and the door swung open.
   A bloodied, naked and crying Castiel fell onto Dean and started to grasp onto his shoulder while sobbing into his chest. "Hey, hey calm down" Dean said as the boy clung even tighter to his skin. He took the shivering mess of a kid's head and leaned it upwards to get a good look at his bleeding face. His eyes widened when he saw the light blue eyes of what could only be described as an angel. "Castiel?" Dean questioned as the crying boy pulled his face back down and pushed away from his savior only to fall back on the ground and start scrambling away. "Hey! It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you" Dean said as he reached for 2 towels and hesitantly stepped twards the hunched over figure. "Let's get you cleaned up and then we will talk about this okay?" Dean said in a calming voice while draping a towel over cas' shoulders. Dean then led the covered Castiel down on a bench and got the other towel wet. Next he got his black pouch to get medicine and bandages. As Dean started to clean up cas' face, he thought to himself that he had never seen anyone be this vulnerable to him beside sammy and maybe jo on occasion. He opened multiple band-aids and went to sit on the bench as well, but was stopped by the searing pain on his back side. He must have made a noise because Castiel looked up at Dean voluntarily for the first time and gave him a concerned look. "I'm fine, just football. Do you want to tell me what happened?" Dean asked as Castiel began to shake again. Dean was shocked when cas suddenly started to get up and apologize while backing away. "Woah woah woah, if you move away I can't patch you up" Dean said smiling as he rested his hand on Castiel's  shoulder while applying medicine to his face and lingering when he spread it over the slit of Castiel's lip that had finally stopped bleeding.
   After cleaning and patching up cas, Dean went to his own locker and got out an extra set of cloths for him to put on. "Those were your cloths in the toilet, right?" Castiel looked down sadly and said "Yes, I am afraid so" "then take these" Dean said handing them out to cas. He quickly changed into deans cloths that were slightly bigger than his size and walked back out of the stall to see Dean picking up all if his things. "You don't have to do that. Thank you very much for the cloths and bandages, but I don't wish to inconvenience you any farther" he said as he leaned down to pick up his books. "How about you go sit on the bench, it really isn't any trouble. I was planning on skipping this period anyways." Castiel quickly shook his head and took the bag from Dean. "Thank you again, but I should be going" "really, don't worry about it Castiel" Dean said as he put his hand on the shorter boys shoulder. "If you want to go thats fine, but please tell me who did this to you" he said in a calming voice. "I really should be going, good bye Dean" was the last thing Castiel said before walking out of the locker room.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Yeah, so this chapter was a complete mess, let me know if I should change it