Honorable Love To Oscar's Heartbreaking Pass

*or saying goodbye in the final moments*

Dear Oscar,
Thank you for being the best dog We could ever have. You fought with a hard heart, with courage, and strength to love on. No other dog could ever replace your place within our hearts. Though you are probably enjoying 'Dog heaven', I hope you still know you have a forever home within our hearts.

And though the pain/cancer took you away, it didn't take your love for us away. I Love You buddy. And I wish you could've lived longer,but it looked like the pain didn't want you to. I'm gonna miss You Oscar.

I'm gonna miss your:

♡Welcome home bark/kiss
♡Your daily perimeter check
♡Your funtime with Iva
♡And mostly your bond with bootsie.

♡I'm gonna miss everything about you♡

And calling your name.

I know I should move on but the puppies make it so hard. Their personal personalities.

LittleBit:Your loving side
Baloo:Your Whole personality
Alphabet:Your looks.

Buddy I wish u could see them grow up longer.♡

I wish u could've played with them.

You would've been a GREAT dad♡.

We are all going to miss you. So now with our hardest ending goodbye,
I put together a "Last Word "
Just for you♡:

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Save It"

"Save your last tear for me, for all the tears you've cried since I left is what you saved, save it. Through the hard times you're gonna go through, remember the good ones instead. You and I shared memories unforgotten. You gave me a chance of friendship, I gave you the chance to be with me. No one could ever give that much as I did,except for me.
Thank you.♡
Now as I say goodbye, I look forward, pointing my head up, knowing you were the one I said goodbye to when I left. Remember the tears you saved for me, Keep it, Save it."

Sinerely,

your loving family