Chapter 2: Relax its only a dream

-P.s. Kami and Leo's P.O.V. Occurs at the same time for any confusion..... you'll understand later on in the chapter... Enjoy!🤗..... this chapter is basically smut - Definitely play the song as you read if you can read and listen to music at the same time.

Leo's & Kami's P.O.V.

I could see the effect I had on her. As I whispered in her ear, her eyes rolled to the back of her head.
A moan escaped my lips but i made sure it was barely audible because I didn't want him to know he was slowly breaking my mask that I always kept in place. It was just something I always did so people wouldn't see my emotions. But with him my mask is slowly falling and I'm not doing anything to fix it. Honesty I don't act like this, but when I'm around her my body just reacts especially my "member". I stood up wrapping her legs around my waste and headed for the stairs.
"Stop! Put me down! I'm too heavy!", she exclaimed. I looked at her and attacked her lips hungrily. She pulled back and looked at me like I was crazy. A brief moment went by, and then she kissed me back like her life depended on it.
I sucked on her bottom lip before pulling back to look at her.
Catching my breath I open my eyes to see him staring at me like he was painting a mental picture. And just like that, another piece of my mask fell and hit the floor. He continued up the stairs with me still in his grasp without breaking a sweat, and as we made it to the top I said "turn right and its the last door on the wall", before he could even ask. I don't know what's gotten into me but I like it. I've only known this man for a day and I'm already giving him directions to my room.
She must have read my mind because before I could even ask which way, she told me. Before I know it we were standing In front of what, I presume was her room.
He put me down so I could open the door and I walked in and as far away from him as possible.
She stood there and put her head down. I walked up to her and grabbed her chin. Lifting her head I looked in her eyes and I could tell she was nervous. "You're so fucking beautiful and you don't even realize it." "You have nothing to be ashamed of. I want you, I want all of you."
As she watched those last words flow from his lips, she shimmered as the juices started soaking her panties. Her pussy ached for him, ached to be touched by this Italian god. She just wanted to be happy and enjoy herself completely in this moment. So, she put her hands around his neck and leaned in. She paused a bit, for dramatic effect and then whispered in his ear and said, "Fuck me"! That's all he needed. He pushed her back on the bed and ripped her leggings apart.
Her breathing was shallow and she moaned at his eager and aggressive manner. He wanted her, this what Kami kept telling herself as her head flew back against the bed and her grasp on the sheets tightened as she prepared herself.
Leo observed that she had on black lace panties with little ruffles hanging off the sides. He rubbed her thighs, slowly creeping his way up. He crouched down and blew on her wanting privates. He could tell she was wet and a low growl escaped his lips as the excitement flowed down to his dick. He was full on hard and he didn't even touch her yet, well not the way he wanted to. He Kissed her pussy through those black laced beauties and then slid her panties to the side.
He didn't expect what he saw. He took a long gaze at what was in front of him. She was soaked and it made him want her more. Her pussy was plumb, smooth, and dark. The pre-cum dribbled out of his dick and he swallowed down the moan, daring to erupt from his throat. He took both hands, to either thigh and pushed them up, making sure to lock a firm grip on them. He looked up at her and gazed into her eyes as she laid there, so innocent, so beautiful. With one swift move, he was down below and plunged his tongue into her entrance.

He pulled his tongue out and ran it up and down her clit before he dipped it in and out of her again. I've never ate another girl before but Seeing Kami wet and wanting it just did something to me, and she tasted so good. As I let my tongue do the magic, I released my right hand from her left thigh and inserted my middle finger. Another moan left her and she bit down on those plump lips. In and out, in and out, I worked my finger inside of her and the top of my tongue on her clit.