Soooooo... what happens afterwards?

WARNING: If you'd rather not read a nearly unmanageable amount of rambling, I suggest you to exit this and go read something else, or skip to the final chapter.

Here's a brief-view of what I imagine would happen after father and son destroy the ancient power Sidious was searching for.

New Republic can destroy the remnants of the Empire on their own), but whatever decision Anakin makes, they would be ones of good will. For all we know, maybe he'll even convince some Imperials to join the New Republic!

-Perhaps he will change the color of his cape from black to brown (or white), since removing himself from his suit might kill him. However, I wouldn't suggest that he change his entire attire to white, since that would look... really creepy. Here's a pic:

Or, Luke might build him a new and more comfortable suit as he'd promised, and somehow manage to find a way to safely transfer his father into the new suit

-Using Force-healing (and bacta tanks), the damage inflicted onto Anakin's body may disappear. If a miracle happens, maybe Anakin wouldn't even need the suit- if he can accept his physical appearance, that is. Luke, of course, wouldn't mind the scars on his father's face, but as we all know, the general public exists. Unless if the scars on his face can also be healed.

-If Ahsoka Tano (Anakin's Padawan during the Clone Wars, for anyone who doesn't know) is still alive (to my knowledge, Rebels season 4 isn't out yet, plus I don't watch Rebels so I can only use the parts of the plot that I know of), perhaps master and apprentice will meet again.

-Leia would hopefully forgive and love her father. Plus, in legends (I think? I'm sorry if I have the details wrong), Leia ends up discovering Shmi's diary from when she was freed and married Cliegg Lars, where Shmi wrote about how much she missed Anakin and what an amazing boy he was, and Leia realizes her father really isn't the monster she thought he was, and eventually forgives him.

-Anakin helps Luke build the Jedi Academy and also helps his son train Jedi padawans

-Happy Skywalker family! :D

-Ben Solo doesn't join the dark side and slaughter his classmates and become Kylo Ren, because his gwanpaw (sorry XD) would tell him how crappy it is to be a Sith Lord

-Luke and Anakin defeats Snoke and the other bad guys, kicking ass as they do so. In addition, maybe slavery will be abolished throughout the galaxy.

-Years later, Anakin dies of natural causes (cries... I'm sorry... but AnAKiN's nOt ImMoRtaL sO i hAD tO puT THiS...)

-Anakin (not Vader, of course) is remembered as a hero, and his legacy is passed down through countless generations. :)

...UNTIL SOMEONE, SOMEDAY, SOMEHOW BRINGS HIM BACK ALIVE 😈 (just kidding!)

WELP, THIS IS THE END! :)