3

Dm between hayesgrier and alissaviolet
hayesgrier do u like cam?
alissaviolet um no,he's a good friend of mine. He's in my modeling company and if I did why tf would you care?
hayesgrier whatever,I'm sorry I got jealous
alissaviolet don't get jealous Hayes,you and I are just friends anyway.
hayesgrier okay,wanna hangout again?
alissaviolet sure,but when bc I'm hanging out with my girls today,so tmr?
hayesgrier sure that'll be fine,meet me at my place at six tmr night
alissaviolet Aye okay. Can we have a sleepover!😋
hayesgrier whatever you want babe
alissaviolet you are so smooth mr.hayes. It's cute lmao
hayesgrier long as you like it😅
alissaviolet 😂omg gtg the girls are here gn see u tmr and I'll bring the snacks byeee❤️
hayesgrier kk have a good night beautiful

Hayes Pov
All I'm thinking about is Alissa. I just feel some type of way about her. Today at in n out we told each other all about ourselves. She's actually an amazing person. She's funny and.. I can go on but that will be a lot of characteristics.

I currently moved out of my parents house and got my own place here in LA. I love it here. I was just getting ready to go upstairs when my phone buzzed. It was twitter,Cameron had posted something. I went on instagram and looked for his tweet. I finally reached it.

camerondallas One day, I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing you did to let it end.

I hope it wasn't about Alissa. Did they have something before we met. We told each other about our past relationships,but she never mentioned him.

I decided to just brush it off and go upstairs and get ready for bed and clean and get ready for an exciting day tomorrow when I see Alissa.