13

Hayes Pov
Alissa's  been texting cam all day. I'm starting to worry now. I trust her,but I don't trust cam. He's been all jealous and stuff it's getting annoying.

"Hey Hayes",Alissa said coming to sit down by me.

"Oh uh hi",I said to her looking at my lap.
"What's wrong baby",she said as she grabbed my face.

I slowly took her hands off my face and connected our fingers and said " I just been feeling left out and weird about you and Cameron. You've been texting him and laughing all day." I said to her truthfully. I didn't want her to think I don't trust her. That's the last thing I wanna trust.

"Aww I'm so sorry Hayes, I didn't know. Cameron texted me and asked to be friends so I said yes and he also apologized but there's nothing going on between us!" She said looking me in the eyes.

"Okay,I believe you"I said looking her back and then kissing her soft lips. It was getting heated. She tugged my hair and I let her take control. She took off my shirt. "Wow,Hayes you've been at the gym!" She said as she rubbed my 8 pack and it kinda tickled.
"Thanks I said with a smirk and laugh"
We continued to kiss and then just watch movies together. She decided she would sleep here tonight.

Alissa's  Pov
"Can we go upstairs and go to sleep it's 3:52 am?" I said with a yawn. I was getting tired.

"Sure,I'll lead the way" he said as he took my hand and I followed him upstairs.
He opened his 2 big doors to his bedroom.

It was huge. It didn't look like a regular teenage boy bedroom. When u walk it there's his bed and a chandelier on the ceiling above it. He has carpet and a big window with good curtains. "Nice room" I said to him.
"Thanks" he said as he handed me a white t-shirt . It was a little big but I still fit into it.

"Can we just cuddle?" Hayes asked me.
"Of course I said as I waked over to the bed and laid by him.
We snuggled up into the covers and I fell asleep in his neck.

This was short af but idccc. Hope you liked it have an great day.