~CHAPTER 2 MIDGET AND GO TO SLENDERP MANSION~

(READER.POV)

After i see the freaking cleverbot page,it reminds me of Ben.Maybe,i got to see him in here or he wanna kill me.I don't know.

User:Hello

Cleverbot:Hello,(Y/N)

User:Eh,you know my name?

Cleverbot:Yes

User:Uh,well can you go out of here right now?

Cleverbot:You shouldn't have done that

User:Eh,does my compliment is really that bad?

Cleverbot:You meet a terrible fate haven't you?

User:Last time i got slipped by a banana and it so painful so,yeah

After a 5 minute he don't reply and then a freaking looking 6 or 5 years old hand came out from the screen.Without any thinking,i grip the hand and smash it to the wall...LIKE HULK!!Then it say's,"Owie...why you do that"then he turn his head and face me.I could tell that his eyes was sparkling and i just gave him a 'The fuck' look.

He then shout at me,"OH MY ZELDA!!YOU ARE (Y/T/N)!!"Huh?He know me?Me!?From all of the youtuber in youtube,he pick ME?!"Uh...yeah?"Then he scream like a girl and said everything that he know about me...i...just stare him...with shock...and confusion.What is this feeling?

HE FANBOYING YOU

I heard a voice then i check my left and right but there's no one here except Ben.Weird...who said that to me...

Then,He broke my though with saying,"Hey,you okay?"then i look at him and he have a curious eyes.For his height,he look like a child."Uh yeah,i'm fi-"then,i heard the front door broke and a raspy voice said,"BEN!!YOU IN HERE?!"Then,i turn my head and see a male with pale skin,a carved smile on his face.I could regonise it was Mr.Smiley Face,A.K.A JEFF THE KILLER.He take a glance at Ben and then take look at me,"Wait,are you (Y/T/N)?"and i just simply reply with a simple 'yeah'.Huh,never think about he see my video...

Eh,wait.Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait...
DOES THE FAMOUS JEFF THE KILLER THAT ALWAYS BEEB FANGIRLED ALL DAY NON-STOP 24 HOURS,'It doesn't mean i fangirl him too!',WATCH MY VIDEO?!!But i just remember about the door he broke just now.Without any thinking i shout at him,"HEY!!YOU JUST FREAKING BROKE MY DOOR!!"Then,he looked at me.You mess with the wrong people,Mister...

(JEFF.POV)

I look at her when she shout about the freaking door that i broke just now.At first i feel guilty about this but the Jeff the killer will never apologise.Then,i reply with a,"I don't care about that,mind your own stuff"Very good,Jeff.VERY GOOD."MY STUFF?!YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROKE IT!""BUT IT NOT MY DOOR!"BUT YOU BROKE IT,SO YOU NEED TO FIX IT!"We glared at eachother and i notice that Ben try to get our attention.Then,he snaped and just throw two tennis ball at our head.It's so freaking hurt.Then,the two of us shout at him,"THAT'S HURT!!"Then,we stared at eachother again.

He blow his right cheek that made him looks like a mad child."Anyways,we need to go to slender mansion or else slendy will yell at us again"he said and say something again while looked at (Y/N),
"You want to join us?"then i look at him with shock.She?in our mansion?!what have your brain think about,smarty-pants?she look shock too and say,"Wait,me with the slenderman?!there's no way i'm gonna do that because,you know,the tentackles that he got.And i will be done..."Yeah...she will die.

((A/N):or did you mean ten-tickles?

BA-DUM-DUSH

"Don't worry about that we will not tell him about you in 'our' room" 'our' room...?really Ben?invite your favourite youtuber to where there a lot of danger...?But she ended up nod her head and pack her stuff."So,how far we gonna walk?"she ask and i think about it too,how we gonna 'walk' so far to the mansion...?then,Ben just said,"oh,we don't need to walk,we just need to go in and we will arrive" 'go in'?

Then he grip her hand and my hand and we go 'straight' to the computer.The freaking pixel thing is broke my brain right now.How could he felt okay wuth all of this?!Then,we appear at his room.The video game sets give her attention and she just stare at it."Yeah,i know it amazing that i got alot of this stuffs"Ben start to said and walk towrds her."How you get all of this?""Let just say that i'm a collector"They contineud their conversations and there a feeling that i got.

((A/N):Dude,it means you are jealous)

Thanks AUTHOR-CHAN,jealous huh?i wonder why?Then she put her stuff at the desk.

"Since i will be here,i could make you in my next video,do you want to do it?"She ask's us out and the two of us said 'yes' at the same time and we stared at eachother.She giggle a little and set all her stuff.I hope slendy don't notice it...

(SLENDY.POV.)

After i enjoy my afternoon tea,i go to the kitchen to see that my proxie's arrive from their mission"Hey,Slendy!"Toby started to say and i just reply"Hello Toby"

((A/N):I know,i know.Toby has ticking sounds but it will make me be more tired)

I wonder where does they got the name?They go to their room and i started to walk at the corridor.I heard some noises at Ben room and what starled me is an unfamiliar voice said,"DAMMIT,BEN!!!"Such a manner.I open the door and it's reveal Ben and Jeff pulled a 15 years old girl hair with (H/C)(H/T),(E/C) orbs and she wear a headphone.Then i 'glared' at them and said with my demonic voice,

"Ben,Jeff,please explain to me,what the two of you doing?"

(TOBY.POV.)

After i clean myself,i started to walk to the kitchen and i heard a voice said,"DAMMIT,BEN!!!"I could regonise it was from Ben room but i just ignore it and walk to the kitchen to make some waffle's.I start to wait for 5 minute and i could hear Slendy said something at the living room.I grab my plate of waffles and peek at the living room,i could see Slendy,Ben,Jeff and a familiar person.She has (H/C)
(H/T) hair,(E/C) orbs,(S/C) skin.Wait,i know her!isn't she (Y/T/N)?! OH.MY.WAFFLE!!

"Isn't that is (Y/T/N)?!"I shout without thinking and all of them look at me.Luckily,i got to hide.Sadly,Slendy said,"Toby,i know you there"Then,i just reveal my body with my plate of waffle's."Slendy,what going on here?"i ask and eat my waffle."Child,i'm the one who need to know the answer"He said while look at Ben,Jeff and (Y/N).
"Sir,it not my fault,this is Ben idea"Jeff said that and point at Ben.Ben just give'why you reveal it?!'look.is this really Ben idea?actually,it a good idea for she living here.Hopefully...

"Toby,i do not think it a good idea for you favourite youtuber live in here.And Jeff,thanks for being honest"Slendy said...DAMMIT...He then look at (Y/N) and said,"Child ,do you really the famous youtuber that my pasta's talking about?"she reply with a 'yes' and he said"I'm so sorry for this,but i can't let you live in here"i have a shock expressions and 'all' of us said,"WHAT?!"well,not just me,Ben and Jeff.It was,EJ,MASKY,HOODIE,CLOCKWORK,JANE,NINA,LJ and even Sally.Maybe they want to go to tge living room and saw (Y/N) and hear the conversations.

"BUT,SLENDY,SHE JUST GOT IN HERE JUST NOW,CAN'T YOU LET HER LIVE HERE?"Ben said and all of them nodded their head.Slendy think a moment and just said,"*sigh*if that make you happy,then i just let it..."all of them said 'THANK YOU!!'While hug him and even (Y/N) has a smile at her face.This is gonna be fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Look's like you living at the Slendy mansion.YAY!so,how it gonna be when you start live there?Find out in the next chapter!