SPECIAL CHAPTER+1.01K

Thanks for the many reads even though i'm an asshole for not update anything...

Anyway,i tried to make a special chapter for this celebration and no.My friend still don't give me the book

(T_T)

Key:

(Y/F)-Your Fear

(READER.POV.)

I walk in a place that doesn't look familiar.On my way trying to find a way out,i saw Ben crying like a lost child trying to find his mom.

He noticed me and quickly wiped away the tears,"(Y/N)?!What are you doing here???"

{LAZY MODE.ACTIVATED}

(Y/N):Well,the only thing i remember is sleeping and end up here.

Ben:Weird,that happen to me too.Wait,or is it like Jeff punch my face because turn his hair into a girl hair....i don't know.

*A door pop out*

(Y/N):I don't know if this a bad idea but i think we should go in there.

Ben:Hmm...yeah,we should.Cause i found a giant (Y/F) just now

(Y/N):Yeah....wait what!?!?!WE SHOULD GO INSIDE.

Ben:*Open the door*

*A girl with short black hair,have bang under her eye,wearing a shirt and jean.it's looks like she is waiting them*

????:Sup.

(Y/N):Umm...hi,who are you and why are we here?

Cory:Well,i'm COOKIE DUMMY,
Author of this book,can call me cory.And second of all,i have something to tell ya.

(No.the 4th wall isn't breaking.I found out about Anti-4th wall break.)

(Ps.No,its not true.I made it up so that the 4th wall isn't bothering me)

Ben:And what is it.

Cory:i have been thinking,since we hit 1.01k reads,i want to make a celebration.AND,because of my preview book is not with me,i'm gonna do a recess over here at my office.

(YEAH,YOU HEAR ME RIGHT)

(Y/N):Oh,cool!And what do you mean by 'this book'?

Cory:i don't need to tell ya,you never understand about it.

(Y/N):?

Cory:And basicaly,you could join 5 more people here.

Ben:'huh,i though it's just me and
(Y/N)'

Cory:What is it,Midget head?

Ben:Nothing.

Cory:oh,and also one reason.My character got to know about this and their we're like,being crazy about it...

(Y/N):Oh,ok.We should invite others,Ben.

Ben:Yeah,We SHOULD join the others.

Cory:And remember,this is only a...

D R E A m
-----------------------------------------------------------
I had decide to do this since i can't find a way to replace or getting back my book...

Who do you want to be in the celebration dream???Comment down below!

(Or not....(-_-。) )