2.| SER JORAH MORMONT'S GREYSCALE

Sam Tarly will find a cure for Jorah Mormont's greyscale

I'm sure all of us have watched the jumpscare that is Jorah's rocky hand. And oh dear god, please don't remind me of Sam's ala-Skrillex poop remix. I didn't know people from the middle ages had such liquidy poop. Do they not eat meat? I'm guessing not, since all they eat is the soup that looks like their own poop. Ehrm, let's change the topic.

So we all know that Sam has been doing some researching and snooping around in the Citadel library's restricted section (Professor Slughorn's permission was asked but he did not give Sam access— he has learned his lesson with Voldemort!). Jorah's only hope of finding a cure is Sam since he is contagious, and therefore locked up! Apparently, some fans say the cure is located in the same or next page where he found the location of dragonstone.

I really hope Sam helps Jorah! This is just my personal taste but I ship him with Dany! It's clear that loves him so much that even as he's turning into a sidewalk, he still thinks about her 24/7. I know he will love Dany unconditionally. Yah he's older but honestly, who cares! That's in the middle ages!

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!

UPDATE AUG 4 2017: This theory is right!!

Spread the love about this so we can gather around in excitement for the next episodes!

Go to the next page to see more theories >>>