4.| TRAITOR IN DANY'S CAMP

as of AUG 5 2017

- Some people are speculating that there is a traitor in Dany's camp. It could either be:
a. Varys
b. Missandei

Point 1. How did Euron find out the exact time and location of Yara and the Sand Snakes' trip? Someone must have tipped them off.

Point 2. Cersei did not even question the Sand Snakes about Dany's plans. It could have happened "off screen", but we'll never know.

Point 3. When Dany confronted Varys about his spies and his past plans to kill her, he said he serves the "realm". He said that a couple of times in the entire show. It is possible that he thinks that neither Cersei nor Dany are fit to rule over the realm. Why? Cersei is a psychopath, and now it seems that Dany doesn't care about mass murder. She is going to let innocent people be burned alive just because she wants to conquer a country she thinks she has a right to rule over. 

It's possible that Varys is trying to sabotage both their attempts to rule over Westeros. Thoughts?

Point 4. Missandei- some people say that it's her and idk why lol. They said her conversation with Davos was pretty sketchy, but I don't see it. I could be wrong, of course. Watch it again on S07E03.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments! :)