Picture 30: The game has begun

Luhan scrunched his nose as he ran his fingers through Chanyeol's hair one last time.

"Can I see it now?"

Luhan shook his head. Instead he took another bottle, one that he kept hidden from the tall male and squirted a good amount of dye in a bowl. After successfully bleaching the latter's hair, Luhan was now ready to color.

Chanyeol sighed heavily as he drummed his fingers against the floor. He sat in the kitchen so if the two did make a mess (which they usually did), it would be easier to clean up.

"I shouldn't have made that bet with you."

Luhan knelt down and bopped Chanyeol's cute nose with his finger. He nodded and winked before standing up again. Chanyeol let out a groan.

Just days ago, he and Luhan made a bet.

'How long would it take Jongdae to steal a kiss from Xiumin'.

Chanyeol said by the weekend, Luhan said no.

Luhan won.

So here Chanyeol was, letting his poor hair become victim to Luhan.

Luhan happily set to work, smearing dye on Chanyeol's hair. He didn't even catch a glimpse of the color until after he let it set and washed it. Luhan joined him in the bathroom to film the reaction.

With towel tightly secured around his waist, Chanyeol stood in front of the mirror. Luhan started filming.

Chanyeol opened his eyes and let out a scream. Luhan burst out laughing as the latter took in his fairy pink, purple hair.

"I LOOK EVEN MORE LIKE AN ELF NOW." He screamed, tugging at his wet pink locks. Luhan's own pink hair washed out until it was a steady blonde. He didn't mind and kept it that way.
Chanyeol refused. Once he got dressed, he tackled the male and slathered on some dye that he had found from Xiumin's supply.

The older male surprisingly had a big collection of colors, including green. Chanyeol shuddered. Xiumin? With green hair? No way.

Luhan pouted as Chanyeol covered his eyes. He had gotten the same treatment he gave the taller male. He was shoved inside the shower and was forbidden to look at his hair until Chanyeol got to film him.

Luhan peeked one eye open and gasped when he found his bleached hair to be ash grey. Chanyeol was snickered at his reaction. It wasn't as insane as pink but damn, this was out there.

"Cutie???"

Luhan looked up, locking eye contact with Chanyeol. Jongdae was going to have a heart attack when he sees the two.

Chanyeol had dried his hair and styled it so it wasn't frizzy. Luhan's was wet and stuck to his forehead. But the two went out to meet the male who was calling out for Luhan.

"Cutie pie!" He sang, thumbing through his phone. "Sehun's little Chinese firecrac-" Jongdae looked up and froze.

His kohl lined eyes flickered from Chanyeol to Luhan. He blinked, rubbed his eyes and blinked again.

"Chan you look like a damn oversized pixie."

Luhan laid on the couch as he waited for Xiumin to come home. He was bored and wanted to play. Jongdae, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were out doing god knows what and Sehun was still not back from his dance practices with Jongin.

It had been almost a week since he dyed his hair and Luhan was quite liking it. Sehun, of course, freaking loved it. He reminded the male every time he could, running his fingers through it while they were cuddling or grabbing his hair as Luhan pressed kisses down his neck.