the beginning

A boy which is a poor but handsome and brave and wanted to marry a princess and want to be a big.

Once upon a time a beautiful princess is going to the safari through to her couzin kingdom .

In which they are traveling inside of the jungle a huge jungle , so when they are traveling like princess and her guards , in which moment some goons are coming to robe them .

And the goons are attacked them and in that situation guards are fighting for the life and respect of princes and she run away inside the jungle and some goons were going to back for capture to princess so in that situation she is sliped to some one boy a poor boy who were sleeping in the down of tree so when she slipped him .

And she beg him plz save me I m the princes of some one kingdom I m going to my cuzin king Dom so some robbers were coming down to robbed our stuff .

The boy is stood up and he said to princes are you one who touched my hand she says why are you asking he said tell me are you the one she says what he shouting tell me one thing are you touching my hand if you Said yes I protect otherwise I m not going to save from all of them
So princes says yes I m the only one who touched your hand and save me plz

After she said ,he was fighting like a soldier and kill every one robbers who are come to robbed her stuff

When she secured after asking him why are you asking me one question that who are come to touched me?
He said when you touching me so my heart bheave like a current is pinned in my heart bheave like a current is pinned in my whole body and that current was not simple its like a love true love which one I was waiting for
.

your comments

after all a boy say it
I love you princess

Princess: oh boy look at me I'm princess and you poor boy are you crazy how dare you say me this nonsense?

Boy: yeah princes I'm now who you are and what is your position but my love is not to see this my love is saw to you nothing else

Princess: oooh boy you want to be a die before your time aah?

Boy: put her in their hands and hugg her and say it her look you are mine today and the last of the day of the world no one be able to put away from me remember it now I'm your fortune your life so don't be forget it OK my love oh no no my current love because my love when when you touching me my body is pinned in a high voltage of current OK my current princess .

When they both are talking st that moment the back up of princess is come from her king Dom to save for princess life.

Commander: oh my lady are you save sorry m lady I'm not come in time .

Princess: yes I'm save .

Commander: my lady WHO's the one he ?

At that time a injured guard say them sir he is the only one who save our princess life and stuff from them robbers.

Commander: oh boy you are so brave we are not seen you here at before where place from you come?

Boy:oh I'm from beyond jungle

Commander: OK we should move on back over kingdom because this place not to be safe for us at the moment.

Princess: why Im want to go my cuzin kingdom for safari and vacations I'm never go back.

Commander: my lady king says to bring you back because this time is not to be a good for your traveling so plz my lady orderd me to go back with us.

Princess: ohk as you wish so common get ready my horse vehicle for move on.

Commander: OK thanks my lady we are moving as soon as possible and oh bravo boy why not you come with us the king is seen to be happy to you and probably given s better life to you what the say?

Boy : off course sir I would be happy to see our king the great.

Princess: excuse me commander why he come with us who give you permission to take him with us?

Commander: what are you saying my lady he saves you so the king should be wanted to meet him and seen him other wise if we not take him in kingdom so king obesouly angry with us so plz my lady give me permission to take him with us?

Princess : OK take him but remember take him away from my vehicle OK.

commander: oh my lady thanks.

Boy: oh than you my beautiful current.

Commander: what is it?

Boy:mean beautiful lady

they all over moving through to the kingdom.