Boy kidnapped princess

Wedding is over now , then the Royal family is left back from their relatives to them palace .

Boy is getting now worried today because some royal people's are come to see princess and wanted to be fixed marriage of her to in their relative kingdom prince.

Relative kingdom prince is likes to princess and the princess and prince are both cuzins and Royal family so the princess is happy now with their relationship with prince.

Now boy is totally mad now and very angry behavior is on.

Adam: hey my friend what's wrong with you, are you OK .

Boy: what , what did you saying I'm OK , how can you say this single world OK , no I'm not OK because she will marry to another person is that OK hah .

Adam: yes is that OK that's why she is princess a royal one and she would to be royal a princess not you understand she is never marry you like poor one.

Boy: oh listen she is my love and I will do for her every thing any one nevers now I'm the perfect for her .

Adam: I know about your love my friend but she is the princess and she will never loves you and marry you , why don't you understand this is one thing .

Boy: o mister I'm not here for losing her Infront of my eyes if she never loves me then be I will marry by beyond to her permission because I know she will love me but she is mental in their kingdom princess position.

Adam: so now tell what will you do now , common you have guts to taken her and went off the kingdom.

Boy: yes I have did you not seen my power when we had both release my thousand prisoners from the jail si why don't I m taking my love , I'll do at today , tonight I will escape princess from the kingdom.

Adam: are you crazy , I was not a serious.

Boy: yes but I'm serious, now it's your own choice you will give my support else you kingdom otherwise yes I'm the crazy the crazy lover.

When night is comes so boy is getting start of his plan and go through to the princess hall and when he was enterd so he seen some guards were on duty then he attacks them both and other side his friend Adam was also attacks some guards and clear their way , now boy is enters in the princess room and he seen to princess which is sleeping in bed and her face is in her blanket , now boy is without seeing her face attacked on her head and now she is felt .

Boy is put her in his shoulders and going to back side of palace where his Adam is clear all over the side and danger and felted to all guards which were on duty back of palace.

Due to the help of his friend Adam boy is successfully kidnapped to princess and now he going inside of the palace sone miles of way he crossed and he said Adam how much far away a church , his friend said why , he said because I will marry her today , his friend are you mad she will never marry to you , but they both were running with princess.

Other side in palace everyone knows that a princess is kidnapped because not she in her room and also her guards were injured and felt down on the earth, so the king is very angry now and at that time sone guards are come and said to king the back side of palace is not good because guards is injured and also felt down and we take some foot prints of some people's who were going inside of jungle then king was very angry now, and said go and call boy and his army , when guards come back and tells the king , my lord they both are in not in whole palace, now king understand this work is only for him and ordered go and get that busters now and bring back my daughter.

Other side boy is reached the church and enters inside and said father for his marriage.

Boy: oh my father plz marry me with her common u haven't time any more.

Father: OK my son but see me where is your bride.

Boy: look it her she is inside the blanket .

Father: but my son in that situation I'm not doing your marriage because she s hould be open and saying yes otherwise marriage is not a possible.

Boy: why don't you understand when she is release so she will kill me not a marriage with me OK so plz marry me with her in that same conditions .

Father: who is she are you kidnapped her in that case I'll not doing your marriage with her understand .

Boy: I think when I kill you then you will be doing my marriage with her .

Adam: boy take back your sword common if you kill this father so who can doing your marriage process .

Boy: OK I will take back my sword but tell him if he never starts my marriage procedure other wise I will kill him.

Adam: plz father , start the procedure otherwise he is mad person .

Father: how can I start , who is she I don't know, so OK I will start but plz open her face how us she says yes.

Boy: I think you would be killed in my hands father are you not understand if I open her so she never marry me.

Adam: but my friend is right , if she never says yes so how your marriage is been possible tell me.

Other side guards were searching the princess and his kidnappers in all over the jungle and then they seen a church so they also enters in church to asked some one if they were see any one.

Other side boy is open the blanket of princess and he seen inside is not a princess but he kidnapped her mother and he going to marry with a Queen a wife of king a old lady when he sees so he felts down on the earth and guards which will enters to asked for princess but now seen boy is felt on earth and princess is not here but Queen is here now they were arrested boy and his friend Adam.