They will know

i texted my dear friend Roman telling him to bring some of my people down

i texted my dear friend Roman telling him to bring some of my people down. New Orleans is our home now to. I looked around. Vampires clearly ran the city. I compelled an estate agent to give me a flat to stay in. Then when Roman arrived I would tell him to spy around the city. I unpacked my bags. Surprisingly I hung up the image of me and my ex-lover on my wall. I was still madly in love with him, so much so I kept his last name, however did he feel the same? My lover was reckless the odd one out you could say. But after him and his brother tried to dagger me I left. It was night fall so I decided to let the originals I was back. Only they would notice the murder if they was clever. I walked around the streets for a while trying to find the perfect person to kill. It took a while but I saw a woman walking out of a bar rather drunk. I smiled and pulled her into the alley way. I compelled her not to scream or move. She nodded and obeyed. I slit her throat and then drained her of blood. I stood her up and put a knife threw her stomach that far in that it was also in the wall so it was holding her up. Then in the little bit of blood that was on the flood I wrote "VWM" I looked back at my work. Just like normal. I laughed and walked away. Knowing someone would find her as it's in plain sight.
Roman- alright I'm at your apartment with your pack
Me- great I shall be there soon
With that I vamp sped. Another thing you don't know about me is that I'm the Alpha/Luna of the Blood Moon pack. The most evil pack of wolfs known. Well what do you expect it's Alpha is a tribrid. Once I was in my flat I welcomed them all and told them to stay in the living room as it was a large flat. I walked outside and looking out at the view. Bekka was right i would like this place. I walked back into the flat and went to bed. Tomorrow is the day the Originals find out I'm still alive. I was woken up to shouting. A British female shouting to be exact.
"Let me in" she yelled
"No can do the boss must do that" Roman said

"Then who the bloody hell is the boss I will snap their neck" she yelled that's when I appeared "I hope not" I said

"I hope not" I said. We both smiled at each other.
"Roman there is a bayou near by find it and stay there with the pack also kill anyone who attacks" I commanded he nodded and left with the pack.
"Come in" I said to her
"Jack daniels" i offered
"You know it" she said I smiled and handed her one.
"How did you find me" I asked her
"My dear sister Freya helped" she said I nodded
"Now that murder was brutal I take it you wanted my brothers to know you was here" she said
"You know me to well" I said she smirked
"Klaus is going crazy and so is Marcellus" she explained
"Who's Marcellus" I asked
"The vamp who runs the city" she explained
"I believe they are trying to find you" she said
"Well how about I hand Myself in" I said she looked at me wide eyed
"What the bloody hell are you planning" she asked worried
"Nothing" I said with a smirk she didn't believe me
"Now where are they" I asked she smiled and we left.