Controlling La la land

Kols dream-In Kols dream I decided to take him back to when me and him were ruthless killers

Kols dream-
In Kols dream I decided to take him back to when me and him were ruthless killers. We had just slaughtered an entire family. I turned around to see Kol with blood all over his face.

 I turned around to see Kol with blood all over his face

he looked hot. I also had blood all over me. Kol used his vamp speed to get over to me. He then kissed me. It left amazing. Once he pulled away he kept his forehead against mine.
"I love you Victoria, Always and forever" he said before kissing me again. Then I fell to the ground it was as if I had been stabbed. I looked at my stomach. Yes I had. My eyes looked back up at Kol. He was shocked and annoyed.
"Tori are you okay" he asked
"What do you think" i answered sarcastically. I tried to pull whatever I was stabbed with out.
"Kill whoever did it then" I said annoyed Kol nodded and vamp sped over to a corner where he came back with even more blood. Kol bent over beside me and took the Metal out of me. I kissed him.
End of dream
"You cared once Kol" I said stroking his hair. He was pale. His brown eyes lost their beautiful colour.
"Yeah I did" he replied. Then someone entered the room.
"I see you haven't cured him yet" Elijah asked with a smile
"I'm making sure I'm doing the right thing" I answered looking at him.
"You pair must remember you can't hate someone you once loved" Elijah said
"Now I will leave you to your torment" he said and left. I looked down at the floor. Watery eyes.
Elijah has a point.
Then I felt a hand touch mine I looked up. It was Kol.
"One more memory please" he asked I nodded
Kols dream
I decided to take Kol to the first time I tested my Immortality.
I had had enough of this life. The torment, the lies, the words.
I was constantly picked on.
I was constantly lied to.
I've had enough.
Kol was out. I was alone in our home. I grabbed one of his training knives. They were very sharp. His mother had told us we was immortal but I didn't believe it and if my life was this was nor do I want it. I drained the knife in vervain and wolfsbane. Slowly I dragged the knife down my right arm then my left. Blood poured out.
I felt at ease.
I left calm
I felt happy.
My eyes slowly closed. As I was falling unconscious.
"Victoria you idiot what have you done" A voice yelled coming into the house but now all I could see was darkness and I could hear nothing. I was dead.
Whereas Kol he was hugging my body. Holding me tight. His face in my neck as he cried. As he screamed. His fiancée. Dead. Kols clothes were covered in her blood. He kept on screaming "NO!" Kol really did love her. He kissed her lips. But refused to give up on her returning to the living. He checked the knife it was covered in wolfsbane and vervain. He shook his head.
Then suddenly I awoke. Gasping for air. My wounds completely healed. I looked up and saw Kol running towards me. He kissed me hard
"Never do that again, I love you to much" he said and this time I kissed him.
End of dream
I looked down at Kol.
"That was not something I wanted to remember" He said I weakly smiled. But i saw a tear roll down his face.
Kol wasn't the ruthless murderer everyone thought him to be.
He was a caring man who hid his weaknesses with anger.
"Don't make me regret this" I warned him. I bit down into my wrist and fed him my blood. I could see the colour start to come back to him. Once Kol stopped feeding he sat up.
"I could never not love you" he said I looked down.
"But you could find someone better" I replied he laughed
"No, I could never find anyone like you" he said. But then used his vamp speed to leave. I stayed their in his room.
No.
I can't fall for him again.
But i to could never stop loving him.