Chapter 15 - Beside you

Anna's POV

I sighed. "If I didn't come here, you would not know about the baby. Who did you want me to tell? To Emmett? Oh, I forgot he didn't even exist." I gave him a mocking smirk. "Or you wanted me to find George? Oh, sorry you reserved the room, and I am pregnant by somebody who has been staying there." I commented sarcastically and rolled my eyes. "Do you know how I felt when I found out that the room was not even in your name, and I was with a ghost. Or do you know how I felt when I found out about my pregnancy? And now you tell me how I dare?! If these fucking projects didn't exist, neither you would learn about our baby, nor my baby would even know his father's real name." I yelled at him.

My eyes filled with tears. I felt so emotional these days.

His eyes softened. He walked closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his embrace.

I tried to push him away, but he did not let me, wrapping his other arm around my waist. I rested my head on his chest, crying. He was stroking my hair.

"I am sorry. I am sorry. I will be beside you and our baby always and forever. I love you so much, Anna. I really love you so much."

I gripped his shirt, sobbing. He was still stroking my hair. I pulled back.

"I...need to go." I murmured.

"No, you are staying here. You are pregnant. I will not let you stay alone." He stated with a serious look.

"No. I am going to my hotel, and I am staying there. Yes, you can be in our baby's life if you want, but nothing more."

"Anna.."

I took my bag and left without listening to him anymore.

Eros' POV

I slammed my fist at the punching bag. I was angry at myself. She was right; if she was not here, I wouldn't know I was going to be a father. I wouldn't know my own blood and flesh.

I punched the punching bag again and again, panting.

"Hey dude, be easy on yourself."

I heard a familiar voice. I looked at him.

"Eduardo? What are you doing here? Who let you in?"

He was standing in front of me, smirking, his hands in his pockets. Eduardo was my best friend. His father was my father's friend as well. I had known him since university. He was living in Spain. He was one of the well-known businessmen in the world.

"George said you were trying to kill yourself. I come for help." He smirked arrogantly.

"Eduardo!" I hissed.

He raised his hands in surrender.

"Ok, tell me what happened?" He asked with a serious expression.

"I am going to be a father." I replied, still punching the punching bag.

He looked at me in shock.

"Do not tell me Alexia is pregnant!" He said seriously.

"No, she is not." I informed.

He said Alexia was clingy and needy. He did not like her as everyone, who was close to me. And they were right.

"Thank goodness! Ok. Who is this girl who you knocked up?" He said, smirking.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Anna." I murmured.

I told him everything.

"Oh, dude. You really screwed up."

"I know. But I will do everything for her. I love her." I confessed.

"Good luck, dude! But it will not be easy. She looks like a stubborn woman."

"Yes, she is. But she is right. When I thought that I could never see or even know that I have a child... " I shook my head.

He tapped my shoulder.

"Do not think about it. Now, you know."

"Yes."

"And when Uncle Loukas finds out about it, you will be really screwed up." He said, laughing. "What was his condition about your singer career?! He will be on cloud nine. He is going to be a grandfather, and he will make you head the company. " He added, trying not to laugh.

Yes, it was my father's condition, but it was not important now. I was just thinking about my family. My family. I couldn't imagine that I would feel this way, but I really wanted our baby and her in my life. My beautiful Anna. I smiled.

"Come on, give a hug, dad to be." He said, smirking. I grinned and gave him a man hug.

"Congratulations, bro."

"Thank you, Eduardo."

Anna's POV

I woke up, feeling nauseated. I rushed to the bathroom.

After vomiting, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on a white mini dress.

Suddenly, somebody knocked on the door.

When I opened the door, I saw Eros standing in front of me, smiling at me, next to him standing a bell boy with a trolley, full of food.

Eros leaned over me and gave a soft kiss on my lips. I was surprised.

"Will you let us in?" He asked, giving me an arrogant smirk.

I stepped back, letting them in.

What is he doing here?

He came with the bellboy, because he knew that otherwise, I would not let him in. The bell boy walked in. He left the trolley and walked out.

I looked at Eros. He wore a black suit and a black shirt. He looked so handsome. I shook my head from this thought.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, folding my arms over my chest

"What are you doing here?" I asked, folding my arms over my chest. "And what was that?" I added, annoyed.

"Breakfast and that was a kiss." He replied arrogantly. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Anna, I love you, and I will do everything for your forgiveness. Now come on, let's have breakfast. I am starving... And probably our baby too." He said, smiling.

I rolled my eyes and went towards the table. I was really hungry. We started having breakfast.

"Thank you for breakfast." After finishing my breakfast, I thanked.

"You are welcome." He said, smiling.

He stood up as he informed. "I have to go to the company. I have a meeting."

I nodded and stood up. We walked towards the door.

Eros stopped in front of the door. He placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed my belly gently, smiling happily. Then he leaned closer to me and kissed my cheek.

"See you later." He said as he opened the door.

When he walked out, he stopped and turned towards me.

"And I have been staying here since this morning. My room next to yours." He pointed to the door next to mine, smirking at me with a mischievous smirk.

What?!

He walked out and closed the door behind him, leaving me in the same place, surprised.