Chapter 1: Bad First Impressions

A/N: (In case you didn't know, Kells, Colson and MGk are all the same person).

Kells and I have been dating for about a year now but with me in school, there is certainly a strain on our relationship. However, summer has just hit so I'll be able to spend all my time with him.

Today we meet Camila Cabello to discuss some details about a music video for their collaboration of "Bad Things".

"And how comfortable are you with acting?" one of the directors asks as he flips through a few pictures of possible filming locations.

"I'm, uh, pretty good, I guess. Why?" Kells asks.

"Well, because in this music video we are going to be setting it as you and Ms. Cabello in a relationship," the director replies casually. Colson looks over at me before reaching a hand out to grip my upper thigh, sending butterflies soaring in my stomach.

"I already have a girl, man," he says and avoids looking at Camila who sits across from us.

"Of course you do, Colson. But we want to give the audience some background to the song. Something to be able to envision, you get me?"

Kells ignores the director and leans in toward me, "babygirl, are you okay with this? I promise I won't do it if it's not okay with you".

"Y/N, let's have some girl talk," Camila says, pulling me away from the others. "If we don't do this, the music video could get too abstract and confuse the listeners. Your feelings really aren't all that important if this is going to be good for Colson, right?" she hisses at me, rolling her eyes.

"Well... I think it sounds cool. I mean, if it's what's best for the song then I think we should follow your vision," I whisper, my heart aching silently.

"That's what I thought," and with that, she went back to tell the others the news. When I return I see Camila biting her lip, all her focus on something Kells was saying.

"We will start filming tomorrow," I hear someone announce. Kells suddenly appears in the doorway next to me.

"I love you, ya know that right?" he puts his hand on the back of my neck and kisses my forehead. "Camila and I are going to hang out after this to get to know one another a little, you in?"

"No, I'm just going to head home. Have fun though," I smile up at him and watch his signature smirk appear as he slinks back into the room to leave with Camila.