Chapter 6: Fight For You

It had been four weeks, the psychiatrist told me I was on my way to recovery but that I 'needed' a few more sessions. I was sick of the damn shrink to say the least.

"We need a night to face hard things head-on," Hannah says, grabbing my hand tightly. She had become very overprotective over me after the incident (which MGK had told nearly everyone about so that I would have eyes on me at all times). "I know this fight place, and before you say no-"

"Yes," I tell her with a smirk.

"What? Really?? This is going to be so cool!!! Let me choose an outfit for you".

---At the Fight Arena---

"Let's stand in the front," Hannah yells out to me even though I was right next to her. We weave through crowds of people and finally make it.

"Wow, it's very loud!" I comment, but she only shakes her head, having not heard me.

"NEXT UP, COLSON BAKER! ALSO KNOWN AS MACHINE GUN KELYYYY!" yells a man with a microphone. My face drops when I see Kells walking through the crowd. He catches my eye and looks as shocked as I do.

"What the fuck, Hannah?!"

"I swear I had no idea he was here. I'm so sorry. We can leave," she turns to leave but I hold her arm.

"No, let's just watch. It might be therapeutic watching him get his ass beat," I say half heartedly.

"Okay".

The match lasted over thirty minutes. Every time Colson took a hit, he would make eye contact with me, letting the other fighter hit him again. In the end, Colson won and before I could make my way out of the fight area, he grabbed the mic.

"HOLD UP! DON'T LET THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL OVER THERE PASS!" he yelled and immediately a swarm of men and women jumped in front of me. When I turn, Colson is only a foot away from me, our faces so close I can hear his ragged breaths. "I've never stopped thinking about you, Y/N. Not for a second. I was stupid and messed up that day but it was the only time. I promise. I love you so much, and even if you don't want to see me, I'm going to fight for you. Please, Y/N, give me another chance," he rambles on. His eyes gaze into mine and I feel myself shake under his towering figure. I couldn't live without him no matter how much I wanted to be the one who didn't go back to their ex.

"O-okay," I stutter and he beams. He places his shaky hands on my face and runs his thumbs over my cheeks.

"I will never let you down again," he whispers, placing his forehead on mine.

"I think we should get you cleaned up," I smile, taking his hands in mine and kissing them, a couple hot tears running down my face.