Dance

Beyoncè's POV

I just finished eating my delicious breakfast, which consisted of grits, eggs, and biscuits. It was made by the best husband in the world, Shawn. God I love him! I'm getting ready to go to the dance studio because I am the choreographer of the dance team called the Dangerous Divas. Yassss hunty. We are fierce. I just arrived and the girls just finished stretched and are ready. I did my quick little stretches then started teaching.

Beyoncè: Good Morning Loves! How are you guys?

Dance Team: Great!

I loved this dance team. There work ethic was flawless. I loved them like they were my own. First let me introduce you to them. First there is the oldest named Caitlin. She has so much attitude when she dances. Then there's the next oldest named Zion but we call her Chipmunk because she has really squishy cheeks. She likes dancing so much she won't sit down. Next there's Kelsea. She has like the cutest outfits. Even at practice she's styled nice and pretty. After Kelsea is Erin. She has this quiet reputation. She learns the dances and performs them like a monster!

Beyoncè : Let's get started you guys. Our next performance is ummm... I'm pretty sure it's next week on Friday meaning we have a week and today to lean this choreography

Caitlin: what song are we dancing to

Beyoncè: That's for me to know and you to find out. *smiles*

*music starts (***Flawless is the song btw) and Beyoncè does the dance*

*dance team claps for her*

Chipmunk: You kilt that Bey!

*bey blushes*

Bey: Thanks Chipmunk!

Kelsea: Alright now lets learn this

*bey teaches them the dance and bey is leaving to got to see her boo*

{time is now 6:45}

*unlocks door and walks in*

Bey: IM HOOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!

Jay: Hey Bey! How's the team coming along?

Bey: great! They are super fast learners. It only took them 2 hours. Where's my blueberry?

Jay: that's great and she should be I'm her room sleep.

Bey: ok now gimme kiss *smiles*

Jay: If you say so *laughs*

*bey walks upstairs*

Bey: *walks in Blue's room* *laughs* hmmmm I wonder where my blueberry is. She must've ran away! *giggles*

Blue: *pops up from under covers* Here I am mommy!

Bey: *giggles* There you are...

* runs to give blue a hug*

Bey: wanna go downstairs and scare daddy?

Blue: Yes....

*walk hand in hand downstairs*

Bey: aaaaaaaahhhhh! *find Jay unconscious*

Blue: DADDY!!!!!!!!!

I ran upstairs to get my phone. As soon as I got I ran back downstairs and called Kelly , Solo, and My mom!

*phone convo with Kelly, Solo, and Mama Tina*

Bey: *breathing heavily* MOM!!!

MT: what's wrong bey!

Kelly and Soloange: yeah what's wrong

Bey: jay is unconscious!!!!

MT: well where are you

Bey: home

Solo: Bey what the world are you doing at the house when you need to be on the way to the hospital!

Bey: well dang! I would but I got blue and Jay and God knows I can't carry both of them. I can't carry Jay!

Kelly: open the door I'm at your house

*runs and opens door*

Bey: Mama, I'm gonna call you back. Solo meet me at the hospital!

Solo: k bye

*hangs up*

Kelly already had Blue in her car seat and is halfway to the car with Jay.

Bey: thanks Kells

Kelly: no problem

*starts driving*

***

{At the hospital}

Bey: Well doctor what's wrong with him.

Doctor: Well he had a heart attack

I jumped out of my seat. I was starting to get mad.

Bey: *breathing hard* well is he gonna be okay.

Doctor: He's going to be fine. He should be awake in a few mins.

Bey: *calms down* ok thank you

Doctor: no problem

Now I'm siting in this hospital waiting for my babe to wake up. I slowly start drifting off.

Jay: Bey...

I immediately shot up out of the seat and over to his bed.

Bey: Yes Jay? Do you need some water? Food? Anything?

Jay: I'm fine Bey. Calm down. everything will be alright!

Bey: are you sure? I mean you did have a heart attack.

Jay: yes I'm fine. Relax love.

*doctor walks in*

Doctor: you are free to go Mr.Carter

Jay: thank you so much

*********

Jay's POV

Well it's been about a month since my heart attack! We are still not sure what caused it though. Bey is still at the dance studio. I'm waiting patiently . I have a surprise for her.