Getting To Know Miracle

****

I woke up and walked downstairs. I had on booty shorts and a tank top. They were pajamas though. I went in the living room and Noticed that the TV was on. I was creeped out a little. I went to get the remote and when I turned the tv off, a girl said "sorry" . I turned around and saw Miracle. I started laughing. I seriously forgot she was still here.

Bey: Your fine. I just forgot you were in here. Do you want me to turn it back on?

Miracle: No. I wasn't watching it anyway.

Bey: oh ok. I'm about to make breakfast. What would you like?

Miracle: I'm fine. Thank You anyway.

Bey: Girl don't play with me. Someome who is pregnant with twins isn't just not hungry. Now Seriously what do you want?

Miracle: Bacon, Grits, Eggs, Cheese, all with ketchup on it.

Bey: what the fuck?! Thats disgusting Miracle.

She started laughing but I wasn't playing.

Miracle: You asked me what I wanted and I told you.

Bey: yea whatever. I'll tell you what. I will make the basic food and you add your ketchup.

Miracle: Ok.

I went to wake Jay up. Y'all thought I was going to make it. Oh no. I don't cook. I'm horrible at it. I walked inside and started shaking Jay. He wasn't moving. I decided to try something else.

Bey: JAY!!! WE'VE BEEN ROBBED...

He instantly popped up!

Jay: WHAT?!?!

Bey: Baby they stole all money and they came into the house looking for you but since you were sleep I fought them off.

He walked over to me and hugged me.

Jay: Thank You baby! I love you.

Bey: I love you too.

Jay: We both know you didn't fight off anybody. I believed you till,you,said that and I was like..... Uh no.

I pulled back.

Bey: what you mean?!

Jay: We both know that if somebody tried to break in you would wake me up.

Bey: well duhh.

Jay: Why did you need to wake me up anyway?

Bey: I need you to make me and Miracle breakfast.

Jay: why can't you... Nevermind. Ok.

Bey: eggs, bacon, grits. You know. All the good stuff.

Jay: Alright.

Bey: I love you!!

Jay: I love you too. *mumbles* fatass

Bey: well damn! Is that how you feel?

Jay: You didnt let me finish...

You are the prettiest, sexiest, most gorgeous fatass in the world. Mostly your MY fatass.

Bey: whatever Jay! Go cook.

He left and I went downstairs to talk to Miracle. She was just sitting down on the couch staring at nothing.

Bey: Hey Miracle..

Miracle: Hi Bey....

Bey: Do you want to talk about it or would you rather not?

She looked up and faced me.

Miracle: What do you want to know?

Bey: do you have anywhere to stay?

Miracle: you want me out dont you?!

Bey: no, I just wanted to know.

Miracle: no. all my family memes are dead.

Bey: Oh my. What do say after we eat, we go on a girls day? I'll invite my friends and me and you could go shopping.

Miracle: I would love to but

I don't have any money.

Bey: girl, I got you.

Miracle: are you sure?

Bey: positive.

Jay: LADIES! BREAKFAST IS READY!