Understand Me

I woke up to my 13th birthday. Any normal kid would be happy and run downstairs happily. Not me. My parents absolutely despise me. They hate everything about me. My hair to my clothes to my very being on Earth. I get out of bed, because if I don't, my father would beat me up. I go downstairs in order to eat. I see my father on the bottom of the stairs.

"Hello Sir."
"Get down there kid."
He talked with no compassion towards me. It was like I was a dog. My mother was no better. She tossed me a piece of stale bread and said "Get to the bus, I don't want to see that ugly deformed face. I walked outside although I had half an hour until the bus came. That was how my family treated me. Like Crap. I was just a normal kid.... that they knew of. If I told them more about myself they'd probably start laughing at all of my problems and insult me. I had one person at school that understood me. That was Wyatt. He knew me and protected me from the screams and insults from the people from school. I didn't have anything or anyone after that. My life was a wheel of tragic events, and people kept spinning.

As I got to school all the kids looked at me and started whispering. School was no better than at home. I was eager to leave the damn place.

As I hear the final bell ring, I stall until as much as I can to go to the bus. I could feel that something bad was to happen when I got home. Then again, life is always bad at home. I jump in the bus, sitting alone in the back of the bus.  As I approached my stop, I see my parents waiting in at my bus stop. Weird. Usually they don't give a shit about me and either pretend I don't exist or they beat me up and insult me. As I stop I see a familiar face next to them. Wyatt.