Scrapped of Everything

I step out of the bus. "Umm... Wyatt what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Wyatt has told us some... interesting things about us." My mother said. Her face was cold hard, and mad. My heart stopped. I have told Wyatt so many secrets and he knows about the fact that I'm bi. I take a run for it. If they caught me they would kill me, or worse.  I can hear them behind me. Then My father tackled me and carried me to the house. He locks my wrists to the wall.

"YOU COULD HAVE RUINED US!" He yells.
He punches me in the arm.
"WE COULD'VE GONE TO JAIL!" He proceeds to bend my finger.
The pain is almost unbearable.
"HOW CAN A LIITLE  BISEXUAL BITCH LIKE YOU BE RELATED TO ME?!!!"
I wince as my finger is broken and I pass out. I wake up to be thrown into their car. They drive for what seems like hours and those hours are filled of pain. Finally the car stops. I don't know if that's a good thing. Father grabs me and throws me out the car.

"F-father...." I said. As he gets into the car, he keeps his window open. He sticks his middle finger in the air and says "FUCK YOU!!!!" He then turns around and opens the other window. Wyatt pokes his little bitchass head out the window and said "Finally! I don't have to do anything for that douche anymore!"

I was alone. Next to the highway. All By Myself.