|46|

1 0  :  2 5  P . M .

"Hey." I saw Jennie coming back from the public restroom with tissues in her hands. "So when are we going home? It's like ten and we're already done with the rides." It felt magical, it was as if I switched personalities suddenly. Jennie gave me a weird stare and sat beside me.

"So we aren't going to buy any souvenirs? Also for the record, I want you to know that I was the one who paid our bill in that expensive as shit cafe," she said, her eyes scanning the map of the large amusement park.

I groaned. "Unnie, I love you but—" she raised her hand, giving me a huge smirk. "Wait girl, aren't you damn hasty right now?" She said, putting her hand down. I scratched my head.

"You know that this date is about me, don't you? You know? Me to figure out how I feel about you?" She said with an obvious tone and I rolled my eyes.

"Well fuck your authority-obsessed big ass then," Jennie chuckled and fixed her posture. "Never."

"...Where should we go now? And I feel awkward. This is our first date and nothing's pretty much progressed unlike in our chats." I said, sipping down the coke into my stomach. She looked at the skies.

"This starry night is so beautiful." I looked up and stared it as well as Jennie. It was a sparkly, and dazzling night sky. "..You're much more beautiful..." I mumbled in the most quiet way. And maybe because of some reason, Jennie was flustered and turned her head to me.

"What did you say..?" She asked, blushing because of something else or my quiet reply. Well, either way, I knew it would be the latter. "Why are you blushing?" I teased her a little bit, and her eyes knew that I know the reason behind it.

"Idiot." She pouted and looked away. I could tell that she was happy. "Let's go, Jennie. Where do you want to go?" I looked at her with sincere eyes waiting for her reply.

"Let's just go to my last, most favorite ride." She pointed at the big figure, a figure which would take couples into a new world, all just by spinning around a few times. I liked it as well. "The ferris wheel? I would've expected something more intense but hey," I held her hand. "That's cute."

She smiled and she led the way towards the large ride which occupied almost the whole park.

We talked to the ticket booth then to the not-so-tall guide to enter the ferris wheel. The door to a six-seat room was opened and even though it was only the both of us, we entered it. It was first Jennie who went in.

"L-Lisa can you help me he— ku..!" I sweat-dropped. Her feet almost went to the gap and luckily I saved her balance. "Ah, seriously, unnie. Just climb to my back. I'll just piggyback you in--"

"Uh, thanks but no." She flashed her tongue out and I found her face cute while she took her time to step on the ride.

"Fucking finally!" I chuckled. "So you actually liked wide spaces. Thought you'd like it tight." I smirked. She raised her eyebrow. "And was that supposed to be a dirty joke?" I crossed my arms and made myself comfortable. "Maybe.." I looked at the window. "Not." She answered back.

I swear I was still sober.

Jennie pushed me to the creaky floor and her eyes screamed to me like 'I-won't-waste-this-opportunity'. I smirked and touched her waist. "So why did you push me down?" I said, holding myself back from smiling.

"...I love you like hell, Lisa." She responded. She made butterflies enter my stomach. "Sheesh. It hasn't even been a minute and now we're like this." I brushed Jennie's hair. "Let's make a wish. It's still..." I glanced at my watch. "11:11 pm."

"Why the hell do I have to?" "When you're already in front of me?" I know what you're thinking about, unnie. I gave her my signature smirk. "Because you love me." I grabbed her collar and turned the tables. With me as the top and her as the bottom. I kissed her neck and heard her soft little moans. "Fuck, Lisa, we can't stay like strangers forever," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck. "So are you saying that we should be together?" My eyes sparkled.

"Hell, yeah." She smashed her lips to mine and our tongues collided. I let her dominate first because of adrenaline rush, but later I took over her mouth. "..ahh.." I released her lips, gasping for air. "I love you so much.." she muttered. I went back to her neck again and looked up. "I love you more."

She couldn't take it, and she removed my shirt only to see my bra covering my breasts. Her hands wandered to my stomach, and then almost to my private part, but I grabbed her hand. "Look who's hasty now," I removed her shirt and she assisted me to it. "You're pretty smart," she almost threw away her pants— ring, ring.

I heard my phone. Ah fuck. Such an anti-climax. "Unnie, please put your clothes on." She nodded and I did it as well, remembering that we were in a darn ride. "Sorry," I muttered and finally took a look to my phone.

1 missed call from: bff💕

bff💕: lisa where tf r u
bff💕: ur supposed to be done by 10
bff💕: dont tell me u wandered off again

I sighed and glanced at Jennie. "It's Chaeyoung. She's asking me where we are right no—" my eyes widened. I saw Jennie unnie on the floor, and immediately came to her aid. I touched her neck. Shit. Her temperature's too high. I'm fucking stupid. I covered her with my jacket and stood up, piggybacking her until we we're going to exit the ride.

"There is a clinic near this park. If you want to take her there, you can," the guide said, smiling calmly. "Th-Thank you..!" I quickly ran away towards the outside and surprisingly saw Chaeyoung running to us. Scratch that clinic. "What happened?!" I glared at her, "Park Chaeyoung, there's no time for any explanations, please lend me your house and money!"

"O-Okay, follow me to my car!"

"Hang in there, unnie.. I'm sorry I made you tired.. you're going to be fine." I said to Jennie and afterwards ran to Chaeng's direction.

***

kay thats a chapter done and thanks for the views and comments i sincerely thank u without u all i wouldve never reached 6k and thanks to jenlisa for their hotness

also ive kinda changed my writing format but the text formats will be the same so don't even worry

love you all and stay healthy dont stop shipping jenlisa «lifeu»