VIP session at lex hotel

Lexi POV

Sooooo.......ummmm Keyanna I know you got Gemini but tonight I wanna make everything seem special and amazing to you ....Lexi hands Keyanna a big bouquet of roses all different colors ......these for you she exclaimed ......I don't know If you like flowers or not but I also rented out a 3-D game room to play your favorite game halo I'm a gamer ; but let's see what you got in stored for tonight......

Keyanna POV
In my head I'm like damn lex not even my girlfriend or nigga but she buying me flowers inviting me to cute romantic  dinners under the stars I see , everything and she's a gamer like me like I'm speechless in words the hotel bed was full of money ,pre rolled blunts and the Bluetooth blasting old 2000s music as I looked at her I smiled and said thanks but that halo game is gonna be a war seriously cutie...........

Keyanna and lex both walks towards the balcony  and see the view of the city and beach side .....Keyanna eyes lit up to see such a beautiful scenery she felt completed Lexi said you seem so interested in the view you never saw this before........

Nawl.......this the first like effort I ever seen in my life you showed me a good time , as been by my side during surgery moments and my questions but you make me wanna change everything not because you spoil me but you actually ask me my dreams and hopes you understand my pain ....I love that then tonight you blew my mind away.....

Lexi POV

Damn I never knew I made you feel that way bout me but shawty what you mean I make you wanna change ? Lifestyle's you mean? Or like straighten up ? Like I got confused but as Lexi stare at Keyanna Lexi felt this feeling she never felt.....before and walked behind Keyanna and wrapped her arms around her tightly...... And whisper........ Your worth every happiness I have ......

Keyanna POV

Dammit lex you got being so emotional and tears fall...... And Keyanna turns around and holds lex back and leans in a kiss her.....

Kisses.....mwah ........mwah.....mwah......mwah.... 10 minutes.......

Lex POV

Lexi picks up Keyanna and kisses her passionate and gently runs her hands up Keyanna back and kiss her more ......stops you sure you wanna do this baby girl?

Yes.....I promise.....

Lexi POV continue.....

Lexi kisses Keyanna neck and lifts up her shirt and kiss her down she bit Keyanna lip and said you seem nervous .....and gently laid Keyanna  down and climb on top and began kissing her more she kissed her neck repeatedly ......

Keyanna POV

Mmmm omg  Lex so fine oh my Jesus ...........

Lexi POV pt 3

As I made my way down,  I  kissed her boobs and stomach she just arching her back  up as I tease her  for like 5  minutes real action came into play......as I kissed her thighs she kept moving up and down.....as I lick her clit and kissed it , and went to town giving her the best oral head ever ......licking noises........

Keyanna POV

Mmmmmm lex dammmn I never thought being with a girl would make me feel this way omg......like my wetness is sounding like a water park water slide..... As her music plays slow sex music omg she hit Every beat with her tounge on my clit I moaned lexxxxxx........lex mmmmmm right there......lex......lex....why you didn't tell me lesbian sex feels this good seriously........

Lexi POV

Damn baby girl moaning sexy asf  tonight seem like a great night actually..... Like just wait to she see what else I got in stored for our sex still.......