High Heels, Sluts, and Chocolate

So let me give you a bit of background of why we hate the hated Matteo fucking Vazquez. You see we grew up together. Hell we even lived together till we went to collage. James Paige, Nate Summers, and Tommy Vazquez have been bestfriends since high school. All of our dads have lived together before were even born they all share a mansion. Our dads each hired a surrogate woman to carry us. They wanted us all to be born on the same day be triplets with different dads. While the women did get pregnant at the same time we were all born one day apart much to our fathers displeasure. Matteo who is the oldest birthday is January 20th then Mines is the 21st and born last was Riley on the 22nd.

Twenty years ago our fathers started their own publishing company and all of them coming old money it wasn't hard Now me and riley owns it. Matteo didn't want anything to do with the company he wanted to make his own way. Yet his dad saved his share of the company hoping for a grandchild to leave it to. I pity the poor woman who carries the seed of that devil.

Anyways like I was telling you Matteo wanted to make his own way. In high school he realized he could make shit on a stick sound good and get people to buy it. Hence why he is the most paid Adverting Specialist in the county. He didn't want to open up his own company because he wanted to be personally invested every project. So in the last two years he have made a name for himself as being better than the best.

He sounds great doesn't he. Well his not. You see when we was five his hate for us started. He would do small things like pull our hair, ripping the heads off our dolls tearing up our homework petty things like that. I wasn't till thirteen that his hate for us really blossomed. That's when high school came. We are very smart so at thirteen we started high school and at sixteen we graduated with enough credits for collage to make actual collage easy. In these three years he made me and riley life a living hell.

He did unforgivable things to us. Not only did he out Riley as gay he told everyone that my dad was gay too. In an over the top super Christian private academy that's the last thing you want anyone to know about you. Not that I was ashamed of my dad or anything but I didn't want to have to spend my whole high school year defending my dad. And because of him that is exactly what I did. Hell I didn't have my first boyfriend till collage because of him. He also locked me an Riley in a janitors closet on our first day of high school. Riley and I were outsiders because of him. He didn't stop the torture till collage. He was too wrapped up in sleeping with every girl that walked our his way to notice us and thank God for that.

Because he was so horrible is why my girlfriend has been on a fifty three minute rant about how much she despised him. Not that I blamed her but he would be here in seven minutes and I needed her sweet little ass to get her head in the game. Her high heeled boot clicked and clacked making her 5ft4 frame look taller. The way she was pacing I thought she was going to walk a hole into the floor. And gosh do she look sexy in those boots. Hell her red high waist pants made all her curves look just right. The pink shirt she was wearing complimented her pale skin tone. Got damn I got a hot girlfriend.