Chapter 23 - Plan

You miss me right? keke, I think that only 3 or 4 chapters left till the end :D So enjoy the story ^_^

The opposite of what he imagined, Momo didn't welcome him with open arms, she pushed him away from her, luckily he held into the table that was behind him as a support, staring at her with sad eyes.

"Why you are here?" she said in a low voice afraid that some men are waiting for them outside

"I recognized my mistake, I am ready to fix it and redeem what I've done" he explained walking slowly toward her

She laughed mockingly and crossed her arms up to her chest "After what? After you broke my heart and stepped on it like it was nothing to you?"

He yelped and become loss of words

"Momo, jiyong is a bad guy, he is dangerous"

"Bad guy? At least he is taking care of daeun very well! This is making me blind about all the bad things he did! Unlike you! You even used my shop to white wash your money! " she stated making him yelp, he didn't know that she already knew about it "And because of a piece of paper you kicked me out of the mansion with your own daughter! "

"But not out of here" he said touching his heart, but no, this didn't affect her at all

"But you broke mine" she stated

Boldly he stood in front of her, so close, he held her hand and put it on his heart

"Can you feel it?" he asked while looking at her eyes, with the same stare he used to look at, she blinked multiple time, trying to shove away the thoughts that were coming to her mind, forgetting about her heart that was beating so fast in her chest, while her hand was over his throbbing heart.

"Can you feel it? Hm?" he asked again, waiting for an answer, but she kept looking at his eyes, the eyes that will always melt her.

Meanwhile

Chaeyoung was running around, searching in every room, looking for mina but he found nothing... The masked men are keeping the guests as hostiles while he was underground, he arrived at the corridor where he found 2 men, the two men that jeongyeon knocked them out, he pulled out his gun and walked slowly towards them, until he found a guy in the end of the corridor making him hide behind the wall, the person looked familiar... so familiar. It was non-other than jiyong.

Chaeyoung gritted his teeth, jiyong was walking toward him until chaeyoung stepped out and stood in front of him, few meters separate them

"Who are you?" jiyong yelled, chaeyoung smiled and unclipped his mask and threw it on the floor

Jiyong lips parted as he yelped in fear

"The guy you tried to kill, but miserably failed"

Jiyong smirked and ticked his hands in his pockets "I think I have to kill you more than once then"

Chaeyoung shrugged his shoulder "wan to try?"

"I am busy at the moment, but I will make sure to kill you soon"

Chaeyoung laughed as he walked slowly and coldly towards the black haired guy, he put his gun in his pants as they faced each other, glaring into each other's eyes... stares, full of hatred and nastiness.

"You have something I own" said chaeyoung in a low-rough voice

"Let me guess?" jiyong said and looked away faking that he is in a deep thought "Mina?" he said

Chaeyoung couldn't hold himself, he grabbed jiyong's collar and pulled him closer "I swear your end will be on my hands!" he raged while all jiyong did was, laugh.