Introduction

It all started almost two years ago,I still remember that October 2015.Oh god,I started gaining feelings for my classmate.Despite the fact that I have know him for pas 6 years I only started felling like that towards him in 2015.I don't known why,it just somehow happened.Around that time I was constantly felling down.No,I wasn't depressed or anything like that,at least I thought like that. Now when I look back,things weren't that simple.I was constantly being told that I was fat and ugly,by my other classmates,mostly boys,and I know that they didn't really mean like that, but back then I didn't think of it as of joke.And as I was being told those things,words slowly started coming to me,plus I was in love whit that stupid boy,so that only made me more sad,gave me more reasons to fell down,and at night I was usually crying. 2015 flew by,and 2016 started. My mom had started to notice my weird behavior, she noticed that I'm crying every night,so one night she talked to me and I told her how I really fell.I told her about that boy and how every girl in class likes him.To comfort me my mom told me that he is stupid and if I want to get over him to start imaging him while he is crying or eating,and that actually helped me and soon I got over him.Winter break came by and I didn't think about him at all,but for some reason my mom kept telling me about another guy named Damjan,at that time I didn't know that guy neither I had intentions of meeting him despite the fact that my mom kept practically beginning me to meet him.After winter break, we of course started going back to school, and my feelings for my classmate Bojan started coming back.Around that time my best friend,Veronika,started taking taekwondo classes and she was constantly asking me to join. I don't known why I kept telling her that I don't want to,maybe I was afraid of meeting new people because I wasn't social butterfly, I only had my best friend.It took her entire week to convince me to come to one class to,at least see what is taekwondo and to decide whether I want or don't want to join.When I came home I told my mom and she said that she will go whit me to class, I didn't know why.Finally the day I was supposed to go to taekwondo class came,I think it was Tuesday. Me and my mom arrived at the class and surprisingly all the girls there said hi to me even if they didn't know me.As we were passing my men's dressing room one guy went out and he immediately stopped in his steps as he saw my mom,and I gues he saw me to.He said hi to my mom and I was pretty surprised by the way he talked whit my mom,like he had known her for years,and he was only one year older than me,and i was 14.She said to him that I'm her daughter and that I will be joining taekwondo class.He looked at me,smiling,i remember that his stare on me felt so warm,and I immediately tuned to my mom,being completely red,my checks burnined from imberisment.Oh god,from that moment I only remember my mom telling him to take care of me,hek I don't even remember telling him my name I only remember him telling me his,Damjan,I think my mom told him my name.For the rest of class I was only looking at him,and I think he noticed that,because every time he passed next to me,running,he would smile.Class ended,I came home,still processing wth just happened. I couldn't believe that I meet him,Damjan,guy my mom couldn't stop bragging about for the past four months. I went to sleep thinking about him,about his smile and stare,his eyes which color I didn't see,and from that moment my nightmare started, nightmare which felt like most beautiful dream.I fell for the wrong guy at the wrong time....