Introduction

There shall be no OCs unless y'all want me to do a contest. Also, most of the story will be in Travis' POV)

"Travis, I'm telling you, I don't want to eat at that taco stand! At least not for a couple of weeks." Katelyn pouts. I sigh.

"But they sound good!" I beg. She puts her fist up, as a sign to shut my mouth. "Ugh. Fine. What do you wanna eat, then?"

"I want... Hmm.... I want Italian food!" Katelyn beams. I smirk.

"Lady and the tramp style?" I flirt. She blushes and jokingly hits me.

"Depends on if you are a good boy." She ruffles my hair. My dad walks in while this happens. Without knowing he was there, I kissed Katelyn's cheek.

"Oh! Am I interrupting something?!" Dad says, embarrassed. Katelyn immediately blushes and her eyes widen.

"N-No! We're just gonna go get some food." I quickly cover up. I don't know about her... But that kiss, no matter if it was on the cheek or not... It felt real. Don't think like that, Travis. This is a fake relationship to make my dad happy. "Heh. Let's go, Blueberry."

Katelyn's blush depends as I take her hand and we walk out of the room. I release her hand from the strong grip of my hand. We make our way to Olive Garden, walking side by side. "So... What are you gonna get?" She asks me.

"Just some spaghetti." I answer, casually. She nods and looks down at the menu.

"Hello! I'll be your server today! May I get you lovebirds a drink?"

I look at Katelyn, blushing. She looks at me.

"We would both like some water." I tell the waitress. "She's so hot that I need to cool her down... Like that's possible." I say to the waitress, all while looking at Katelyn. I wink at her.

The waitress fangirls and goes to get our drinks. "Are you trying to make me look like a tomato?!" She quietly shouts.

I chuckle. "Have I been a good boy so far?" I whisper into her ear, romantically. She seems to melt by my lips brushing up against her ear. She blushes and nods silently. I grin And silently laugh. She begins to laugh with me.

"Travis, you flirt." The waitress comes back with our drinks. She accidentally spills my water all over my shirt.

"Oh my Irene! I'm so sorry!" She pleads for my forgiveness.

"It's fine. It just gives me a reason to take my shirt off." I say. Katelyn blushes and giggles. "Anyways, we are ready to order."

"Oh! Okay! What would you like, today?"

"I would like some spaghet-" Katelyn cuts my off.

"We would like one plate of spaghetti." She winks at me.

The waitress goes to get our food. "You've been a good boy, Travis. You've earned it." I blush and she leans in. I thought she was gonna kiss me but she goes to my ear. "The kiss will be saved for when people aren't looking." She whispers, seductively. I notice that people are staring. I blush a deeper red.

The waitress is on her way back and I lean back into my seat. She sets our food in the middle of the table and Katelyn and I go after it. The plate is almost gone and I look at Katelyn pleadingly. "Plleeaaasssseeee!"

"Travis, you soft little marshmallow, you." She smirks. I grab a noodle and put it in my mouth. She grabs the other end. We're both blushing as we start to meet at the middle. I take her lips in mine and kiss her.

We continue the kiss a little longer than planned. We pull a part for air, then quickly go back in. She runs her fingers through my soft hair. I hold her waist and rub her thighs with my thumbs. We depart, pay for the tab, and exit the restaurant. We get back to the house and go to our room. I kiss her cheek, and ruffle her hair up. She blushes.

"T-Travis..."

"Blueberry..." I smash my lips into hers. We continue the make out session to the point where I'm on top of her in bed with my shirt off. She gently pulls me closer to her. I start to kiss her neck. "Blueberry..."

"Yes, Marshmallow?" She says between moans.

"Should we continue this when we are an official... Couple?" I say. While I wait for a response I move my hips in circles and get closer to her, all while sucking her neck.

"Mmm... We should... Become one, soon... I can't... Mm... Wait." She manages. I pull away and lay beside her. She isn't ready to be done, though. She proceeds to get on top me. "Travis... I love you."

"Blueberry, I-" I am cut off by her going in for the kiss. She pulls me up. She is now sitting on my and kissing me. "Mm... I love you, too, blueberry."

She takes this as a sign to continue. "So... We're official?" I say once I feel like she's worm out of repeatedly kissing me.

She nods her head yes. I sigh happily. "I've been longing for this day ever since I met you." I say.

She giggles. "Goodnight, marshmallow."

"Goodnight, my blueberry." I lay down and she rests her head on my chest. We fall asleep in this position. We are surprised to what we wake up with...

----------A/N-----------

I'm back, suckers!

Zane:Sadly.

Shut up, you salty.

KC:Hehe.

Daniel:What does salty mean

You poor innocent, Daniel~Senpai.

Daniel:what's that mean?

This is why I love you~

Daniel:Umm....

Hehehehehehehehehe

Daniel: Jojo... Are you okay?

I'm fine with you here....

Travis: this is a fanfic with me and Katelyn. Not you and Daniel.

Shut up, you salty.

Katelyn: he has a point, Jojo.

... Whatever, this is just a way for me to reach 1000 words. 😈😈😈😈😈

Travis: Oh my Irene! We have found a word wanter!

Jokes on you. I Reached It.