Chapter Thirty ~ Kissing

Hay gurl haaaayyy! What is UPPPP?! Sorry bout that cliffhanger for those of you reading while I'm updating. For future readers... Hai :)

As always, enjoy!!

~Aivry

Chapter 30, Kissing

Ian(POV)

I have no idea how many drinks I've had. I could feel my head spinning, but I just spoke my mind. Stupid Natalie... Getting me drunk. Gah.

"You know.." I said, my words slurred. "I came here tonight to get out and have some f-fun. I d-didn't come here to.. Get drunk."

She seductively bit her lip, inching forward on the barstool. What was she doing?

"Wanna have some fun then, Ian?" What? There are so many people in this bar I can't hear myself think. But am I the only one this drunk...? I must be.

"C'mon," she said and stood up, grabbing my hand and leading me somewhere. "Don't fall!" She laughed as I stumbled after her. Is that Raina? It looks like her... Nah, I'm just drunk as fuuuuuck... Its. Not. Raina.

She pushed me into a door and then into another door. Where the hell were we? I tried looking around, but the girl... No, Natalie, grabbed my chin to face her. She slammed her lips against mine and I didn't do anything back. She moaned. I tried to mumble "stop" but I couldn't... Bring myself to. I had been so sad lately... It felt good to have someone love me. My drunk mind made myself think it was Raina. My Raina.

I gave into the kiss.

Raina...

Raina...

"Raina.." I moaned quietly, but this girl didn't notice... What was her name again...? Anyway, she didn't notice I mumbled Raina's name. She moaned back. I opened my eyes and tried to focus so I could study the girl. The it all hit me.

This wasn't Raina. He hair was a bit shorter. Her lips were softer. She wasn't bone skinny. When the girl opened her eyes, they weren't Raina's peculiar hazel green. They were a bright, shocking blue. Like mine but... Colder.

This wasn't Raina.

My brain shot back into reality and I somehow felt not as drunk as before... I pushed Natalie (That's her name! I remembered her name now) back into the door, which I now noticed was a stall. I think we were in a bathroom.

"Ow! Ian, babe, what's wrong?"

"Don't call me babe you whore." I growled. There was no way she was getting away with this, this time. Stupid, fucking Natalie.

"What are-... Ian!" She said and tried to be seductive. I shook my head.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? I don't love you Natalie, and I won't ever again. What you did to me a few months ago was horrible. This is just... Disgusting. Getting me drunk to get back together with me? I don't even know what to say... Wait, actually, I do. Get the fuck out of my life. In fact, go GET a life." I said, glaring at her.

Natalie was trying to fake cry but there was no way she would ever convince me. What a bitch. How did I not see that side of her before?

"Fine. Fine, I will! You're a horrible kisser anyway! You're horrible in bed! I never loved you!" She was firing insults at me, but, what, you think I noticed.

"Actually, you're the horrible kisser." I pointed out. "And I've never had worst sex." At least I was being honest... Serves her right.

This time, she actually sniffled. And then she glared at me. Before she ran out she said in a angered whisper, "I hope I never see you again."