#31 sketches of crundee and stuff

So..  stuff happened lately. :P

---

First... 

I might have found out where SSundee lives...

I was watching his Pokemon Go video from last year and looked up the SSundee Wikitubia page. With the information I could get, I may or may not have found the place he lives on the Google Map...

I am not showing you the location but I was kinda horrified that you really can find anything on the Internet... Especially I've found some other YTbers' location before too...

---

Second...

I went to Hong Kong Disneyland for "free" a few days ago.

But first I had to go around the Disney's Hotel nearby and learn how the Hotel works and stuff in the morning. Then, I would get a one-day ticket and a set meal ticket for FREE.

I had a lot of fun there. The new Marvel and Star Wars stuff are cool. Not to mention the amazing rides, shows, night parade and the fireworks. I really like the place,  except for the fact that everything is extremely expensive...

---

Third...

sketches ay.

I really want to draw but with all the stuff happening, I can't draw much. Plus, I've been watching SSundee's videos that I missed since December 2016. I still have the RPG Factions and the Bed Wars videos/livestreams left to watched... So I only made some sketches... QoQ

Here you go... Just a little Crundee sketches. I tried drawing more SSundee with long hair, Crundee in different styles and Crainer. Also I tried drawing Thea and Madelyn but I only managed to draw Thea only.. And tbh it doesn't really look like Thea either.. QnQ 

I've been wondering what I should draw

I've been wondering what I should draw. Right now, I'm gonna draw more SSundee related stuff and read some fanfics on Wattpad. I guess I'm looking for more Fanfics too. Summer holiday is probably the only time I am free this year.