~May I Help, My Lord?~

[Ciel's POV]

The sudden brightness I could feel against my closed eyes was exactly all it took to wake me up. I turned my head away before opening my eyes halfway, Sebastian being the first thing I see. "Good morning, my lord. Today, we have your favorite Earl Grey tea."He spoke as he rolled the cart over to my bed. On top of it was a teapot, a tea cup and saucer, and my newspaper. I slowly sat up, stretching my arms and sighing deeply. The time it took me to catch feelings for my damn butler was no less than 2 weeks. Honestly, it was disgusting of me to think this way. He is a demon, not a human...There would be absolutely no way that he'd feel the same! All I am to him is a master that is spoiled. "...aster....Young..master.." I heard faintly, as I shook my head quickly and looked up at Sebastian, being so tall that he was. "Young master, you seem to have been distracted by something. May I help you, my lord?"

Quickly, I crossed my arms and felt my cheeks be dusted with a light red shade, knowing exactly what my situation was and how I just couldn't tell him. "No! It isn't any of your business. Don't worry so much about me...it's disgusting." I noticed his expression become more..saddened? A demon, upset? He's probably faking it. I just know it...but what if he really is worried about me? It can't be, so I try to refuse to believe such rubbish thoughts. Sebastian handed me my cup of tea and newspaper, though, I gave him back the paper filled with bloody nonsense. The tea was the perfect temperature, so I took a sip of it, savoring the flavor. "Now, for breakfast, we have buttermilk pancakes, scrambled eggs, and a choice of bacon or sausage for the accompaniment. Which will suit your taste this morning?" He said, grabbing my usual attire for the day. "Bacon is fine..." I mutter quietly as he kneeled down and starting to unbutton my nightshirt.

Sebastian finished with getting me dressed, and escorted me down to the dining room to serve me the breakfast. He pulled out the seat for me, allowing me to sit down and take in the aroma of the food. My butler was so good at everything, he learned how to cook better food over the years, he can play music, perform adequate entertainment...He just knew how to do it all, and I hate it. I can't shake the feeling I have towards him. Why? How did this happen to me? A human catching feelings for a demon is utterly impossible, but for some reason, I... "Young master, I suggest you start eating. You have a busy schedule this afternoo-" "No, I don't. I want a day to relax for myself..." I interrupt, finally grabbing a fork and gripping onto a piece of scrambled egg, eating it slowly. Sebastian did his usual smirk...I just couldn't take it seriously anymore. My blush crept upon my cheeks, though I turned my head just enough to hide it. "Very well, my lord." He bowed and stood beside my chair, making me feel safe.

After a while, I finally finished my breakfast, immediately jolting up from my chair and walking away. "Where are you going, my lord?" Sebastian interrogated as he was picking up the dishes that I left at the table. I brushed him off and kept walking, shuddering as well. I wanted to just go into my office and try to get rid of this terrible problem. Even though I try to discard these feelings, I know that they won't go away easily. As I ran to the study, closing the door behind me as I plop down into my seat, I rest my head on the desk, sighing in disbelief at myself. It wasn't too long though before I heard footsteps, leading me to automatically pretend to sort out papers... I just hope it isn't him, but I need it to be.

To be continued...