~It's Not Easy~

[Ciel's POV]

     I forced a sigh of annoyance as my butler knocked on the door gently. "Young master, please let me in. I would like to have a word with you." Not saying a word, I continued to pretend and sort through papers. My heart was pounding with nervousness, not wanting him to see me like this. Though, just as I thought that, of course he had to barge in my room. "I don't fancy being ignored by you, my lord. Now..." Sebastian started walking towards me, kneeling down beside my chair. "Tell me what it is that is distracting you." Did this stupid demon really think I was going to answer him that easily? He is so foolish.  I crossed my arms and swung my leg over my other one, turning away from him. "No. Do you need to be so nosy? My business isn't yours. In fact, why is it concerning you so much?" My glance focused on Sebastian, noticing his odd expression. That's when all of the sudden...

[Sebastian's POV]

     At this point, I was fed up with Ciel's rejection and attempts to brush my concern off like it was nothing. Sure, I was a demon, and it seems unusual for me to even feel emotions like this, but, I was not going to let him think that I didn't care. "Young master, don't think I haven't noticed your change in behavior. It may not be right of me, merely a butler, to ask of my lord's private concerns, but I must. It is my duty to be worried, but I also am truly worried about you without being on duty. It pains me to know that whatever it is that is bothering you, is affecting you greatly." His head turned towards me slowly, his eyes widened very big. His blue eye glistened as it looked into mine, his cheeks turning a soft shade of red...It was absolutely a beautiful sight. Seeing my master vulnerable like this, I took the chance to stand up and reach my hand behind his head, fiddling with the strings of his eyepatch and untying it, letting it fall on his lap.
     I stared into both of his eyes, admiring the lovely sparkling ocean blue color his left eye was, his right eye glowing a perfect light purple color. His eyes met mine, my red ones flashing a fuschia color in return. This could have been the right time to ask him the question, so I place my hand on top of his and put on my concerned expression. "Now, young master...tell me what is troubling you. I am here to listen." Ciel's face turned into a sour expression, a dark red blush dusting his cheeks. "As if! You probably know the damn answer already, you just want me to say it, you stupid demon!" He shouted, spinning his chair to where the back of it was facing me. I swiftly turned it back around and smirked. "You can't get out of this so easily. I won't simply stop nagging you until you tell me." I whisper in his ear, him leaning up close to me, our faces only a few inches apart. All of the sudden, my heart started to beat faster. It felt as if it was going to burst out of my chest. "It's not easy for me to say...I...my feelings..." He struggled to find the correct words, I can tell. His feelings though...exactly what did he mean? If it was what I thought, I would be happy. Truly happy...

To be continued...